Windows 10: This file appears again every time I delete it, any idea what it is?

Discus and support This file appears again every time I delete it, any idea what it is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SherryOG [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SherryOG, Nov 19, 2019.

1. This file appears again every time I delete it, any idea what it is?

/u/SherryOG, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 19, 2019
  4. This file appears again every time I delete it, any idea what it is?

Cant Delete Files From Desktop

Well, ran into a weird bug with vista, for some reason i cant delete files from desktop, this normaly happens to .exe files, the ONLY fix seems to be to KILL explorer.exe, and delete the file, then restat explorer, anybody got any idea why this happens?

Rebo&Zooty, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

This file appears again every time I delete it, any idea what it is?

1. This file appears again every time I delete it, any idea what it is? - Similar Threads - file appears again

2. Any idea what this means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea what this means?: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1001Parameter 2: ffffe18424687730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033...
  3. Any idea what this means?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea what this means?: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1001Parameter 2: ffffe18424687730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033...
  4. Any Idea on what this error means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Idea on what this error means?: So I just installed a new graphics card an 3080 12gb ROG strix Eva edition and the and my computer has begun to lock up and black screen then proceeds to restart. I'm not sure if it is defective or not. But for safe measure I removed it and now back to my original graphics...
  5. Any idea what's that.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any idea what's that.: At shutdown or restarting my pc i get this error at the end Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which...
  6. Any ideas what's going on here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas what's going on here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hg0rkc/any_ideas_whats_going_on_here/
  7. Any idea what's causing this?

Any idea what's causing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heqf6o/any_idea_whats_causing_this/
  8. Any idea what this is

Any idea what this is: Not sure if this is the right place to post, but any help or suggestions welcome. anyone have any idea what this icon / application is? It flashes up for less than a second when i first boot up, sometime its so quick i don't even see it. It always appears just above the...
  9. Any idea what this icon is?

Any idea what this icon is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Speedy_Panda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds1ypg/any_idea_what_this_icon_is/
  10. Got any Idea what is going on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got any Idea what is going on?: Not wanting to copy and paste my help thread from other forums that I never got a reply from I will try to get help here. The problem I am experiencing is Default Application I get the How do you want to open this file? Problem: It opens without me doing...