Windows 10: This fixed my settings seach not working on windows 10 1903 :...

Discus and support This fixed my settings seach not working on windows 10 1903 :... in Cortana to solve the problem; Editing registry fixed the problem since data was not correct: : https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/windows-10-settings-search-no-results-found-fix/... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Robert Shawn, Sep 15, 2019.

1. This fixed my settings seach not working on windows 10 1903 :...

Editing registry fixed the problem since data was not correct: : https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/windows-10-settings-search-no-results-found-fix/

:)

Robert Shawn, Sep 15, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 15, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

This fixed my settings seach not working on windows 10 1903 :...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

This fixed my settings seach not working on windows 10 1903 :...

1. This fixed my settings seach not working on windows 10 1903 :... - Similar Threads - fixed settings seach

2. Windows Seach not showing another Half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Seach not showing another Half: Sorry for my bad englishSo i wanted to ask about My Windows search, why is that showing like that, Is this a bug or it is like thatWindows 10 version 21H2Thank you...
  3. My seach box is just closing when i try to seach anything

in Cortana
    My seach box is just closing when i try to seach anything: hello my search box is closing so many times when i try to search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-seach-box-is-just-closing-when-i-try-to-seach/f89d229b-68e2-4c79-8752-0f6428b16bd2
  4. seach bar

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    seach bar: When I type in my search bar ,no results found keep coming up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seach-bar/5db47960-0ff1-4d25-bbf2-26553dfe6d74
  5. Location Settings in Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location Settings in Windows 10 1903: Hello, I am hoping to take advice from the community on the process by which I can make changes to a Windows 10 PC to set the default location geolocation and allow Edge as an app which can access precise location. Current version in use is Windows 10 1903. While I...
  6. Windows 10 version 1903 issues and fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1903 issues and fixes: new update version 1903 is a great update - however there are many that are having issues with the upgrade not working - many error codes showing with no resolution. My Suggestion here is for those that have more than 1 hard drive preferably a SSD drive in which you have 2...
  7. my windows icon and seach will not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my windows icon and seach will not work: can't get to my programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-icon-and-seach-will-not-work/a12a0735-34fe-4551-9a10-37753bdc1bf1
  8. Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903: I upgraded(?) to 1903 (Home), but went back to 1809 because Apps in Settings didn't work. Clicking Apps caused the entire Settings window to close. Anyone else seen this? 133468
  9. Windows 10 - Taskbar seach no longer functions

in Cortana
    Windows 10 - Taskbar seach no longer functions: Hi, I have a windows 10 installation. Last week it was upgraded to windows 10 1809 via Windows update. I'm now unable to use the windows search function. Normally, i click the start button and start typing, the related information begins to appear. Now, when I click...
  10. Start Menu and seach window will not respond

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and seach window will not respond: I upgraded to 10 Home yesterday and everything seemed to work fine. Today after deleting several files from my photos the system hung and I had to do a power off reboot. After that the start menu wont come up and the search window won't accept any text. Right click on the...