Windows 10: This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

Discus and support This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mqee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qwouox/this_gif_powered_by_tenor_feature_is_the_most/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mqee, Nov 18, 2021.

1. /u/mqee Win User

This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

/u/mqee, Nov 18, 2021

2. annoying ads

Annoying ad's what?

[/grammar nazi]

Adblock ftw.

DonInKansas, Nov 18, 2021
  3. annoying ads

Just download an "Ad Block program, I use foof and I don't see any of those annoying ads on websites.

t77snapshot, Nov 18, 2021
  4. addyeddy Win User

This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem

Since installing Windows 10, my laptop regularly pops up with a message saying 'we are adding a new feature/features,this may take a while' then two or three seconds later, it pops up a message saying 'something happened,click here for further information' and when you click, it just takes you to a list of typing options.

Does anyone know how I can a) get it to update whatever it's trying to update properly, or b) turn off the annoying notifications?

addyeddy, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

1. This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the... - Similar Threads - GIF Powered Tenor

2. Tenor GIF problem in Windows 11 Emoji Picker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tenor GIF problem in Windows 11 Emoji Picker: My Emoji in Windows 11 for no reason when it enters GIF page it fails. I didn't disable it at all, or maybe accidentally. I tried to find a way but to no avail, even though site tenor.com is still working normally. Is there a way to enable the GIF again?...
  3. Tenor GIF problem in Windows 11 Emoji Picker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tenor GIF problem in Windows 11 Emoji Picker: My Emoji in Windows 11 for no reason when it enters GIF page it fails. I didn't disable it at all, or maybe accidentally. I tried to find a way but to no avail, even though site tenor.com is still working normally. Is there a way to enable the GIF again?...
  4. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  5. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  6. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. most annoying thing ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    most annoying thing ever: I've found some problem with 3 problems and its very annoying1.unhandled exception has occurred in your application2.0x800704243.0xe043452I've been trying to find how to solve all the problem more than a monthand seems like all of them don't help at all I watched 1000+ videos...
  8. oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever: as a standard user you get NO FREAKING PERMISSIONS AT ALL because the freaking admin turns your **** user account control **** to max level and enables password and you need it for EVERY **** THING EVEN THE MOST INSIGNIFICANT THING...
  9. Most annoying problem ever!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Most annoying problem ever!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Hey everyone,So, for the past couple of years I've been using Windows 10 and there's always this absolutely shitty problem I can't ever resolve! I swear I'll KILL myself if I can't solve this stupid problem so PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!So, every time Windows needs to install an...
  10. Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10: When you are renaming files. When you are selecting multiple files. When you are scrolling down a folder. Explorer refreshes negates all you have done, takes you back to the top and in effect says "start again". ….and when you start again you are in a race against...