Windows 10: This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

Discus and support This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mqee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qwouox/this_gif_powered_by_tenor_feature_is_the_most/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mqee, Nov 18, 2021.

1. /u/mqee Win User

This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

/u/mqee, Nov 18, 2021

2. annoying ads

Annoying ad's what?

[/grammar nazi]

Adblock ftw.

DonInKansas, Nov 18, 2021
  3. annoying ads

Just download an "Ad Block program, I use foof and I don't see any of those annoying ads on websites.

t77snapshot, Nov 18, 2021
  4. addyeddy Win User

This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem

Since installing Windows 10, my laptop regularly pops up with a message saying 'we are adding a new feature/features,this may take a while' then two or three seconds later, it pops up a message saying 'something happened,click here for further information' and when you click, it just takes you to a list of typing options.

Does anyone know how I can a) get it to update whatever it's trying to update properly, or b) turn off the annoying notifications?

addyeddy, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

1. This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the... - Similar Threads - GIF Powered Tenor

2. most annoying thing ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    most annoying thing ever: I've found some problem with 3 problems and its very annoying1.unhandled exception has occurred in your application2.0x800704243.0xe043452I've been trying to find how to solve all the problem more than a monthand seems like all of them don't help at all I watched 1000+ videos...
  3. oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever: as a standard user you get NO FREAKING PERMISSIONS AT ALL because the freaking admin turns your **** user account control **** to max level and enables password and you need it for EVERY **** THING EVEN THE MOST INSIGNIFICANT THING...
  4. Windows 10 update is improving one of its most annoying features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update is improving one of its most annoying features: A new Windows 10 update will finally fix one of the most annoying features – Windows Update compatibility holds. Following our report, Microsoft has now finally confirmed that they’re introducing the ability to remove update safeguard holds and allow users to grab feature...
  5. Most annoying problem ever!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Most annoying problem ever!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Hey everyone,So, for the past couple of years I've been using Windows 10 and there's always this absolutely shitty problem I can't ever resolve! I swear I'll KILL myself if I can't solve this stupid problem so PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!So, every time Windows needs to install an...
  6. Annoying feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying feature: What is this, and how can I disable this annoying feature? IMG_20200331_214543__01.jpg - Google Drive 153355
  7. Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10: When you are renaming files. When you are selecting multiple files. When you are scrolling down a folder. Explorer refreshes negates all you have done, takes you back to the top and in effect says "start again". ….and when you start again you are in a race against...
  8. The most infected computer ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The most infected computer ever: I think that that i have some really difficult stuff here. hasn't worked well since last November, and I have to -reinstall windows several types a day. If there is ANYONE out there that thinks they might clean this thing out, I beg for your help. I'll run whatever apps and...
  9. things to be added in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    things to be added in windows 10: i have windows 10 pro that i bought things need to be added like java and adobe flash player adobe shockwave player i dont like edge my orginal version was 1511 i missed the aniversy update now running 1803 on clean install because that only way my pc can have is windows 10...
  10. The most bizarre and annoying problem I have ever had

in Windows 10 Support
    The most bizarre and annoying problem I have ever had: Okay so first; Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit Manufacturer: Acer Model: Aspire Z3-711 I can not use certain .exe files because "This application has been blocked by your system administrator". I am the Admin, I even used the "net user admin" from command prompt and it...