Windows 10: This grey box showed up on my top left the other day and I cant figure out how to get rid...

Discus and support This grey box showed up on my top left the other day and I cant figure out how to get rid... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried everything but cant seem to get rid of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Juan_Perrez, Jun 13, 2021.

1. This grey box showed up on my top left the other day and I cant figure out how to get rid...

I have tried everything but cant seem to get rid of it.

:)

Juan_Perrez, Jun 13, 2021

2. How do i rid of the grey box in the top left of my desktop?

Hi,

It's odd for a random grey box to show up on your desktop after the last update occurred on your computer. It could also be a software installed on your computer that's causing for it to appear. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your
    concern by providing the answers to these questions:

• Did you start noticing the grey box after or prior the latest update?
    • What were the updates that have been installed on your computer?
    • Have you installed any software prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve your concern?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the grey box?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create a new user profile and see if the issue persists on it. Here is the
    article on how to create a one.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jun 13, 2021
  3. How do i rid of the grey box in the top left of my desktop?

How do i rid of the grey box in the top left of my desktop? I don't know if its a glitch or a bug in the last update, but it happens when i open my laptop from sleep. It goes after a restart but that is annoying when i have stuff to do. The box also goes
    when i double click it and my icons appear but there is still another box underneath. Any help appreciated.

Jloughrey5, Jun 13, 2021
  4. This grey box showed up on my top left the other day and I cant figure out how to get rid...

small box top left

I"m trying to get rid of the small box at the top left of screen.

VivianWarren, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

This grey box showed up on my top left the other day and I cant figure out how to get rid...

1. This grey box showed up on my top left the other day and I cant figure out how to get rid... - Similar Threads - grey box showed

2. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  3. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  4. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I need help figuring out the left sidebar on this lap top.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help figuring out the left sidebar on this lap top.: I have it backing up to one drive, and I also use a D: drive to prevent data loss. It seems everything is duplicated and when I open a folder it is empty. I don't understand the programing side well enough to do commands. Please help I'm not sure if folders have been deleted,...
  6. I need help figuring out the left sidebar on this lap top.

I need help figuring out the left sidebar on this lap top.: I have it backing up to one drive, and I also use a D: drive to prevent data loss. It seems everything is duplicated and when I open a folder it is empty. I don't understand the programing side well enough to do commands. Please help I'm not sure if folders have been deleted,...
  7. There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.: There's a weird grey box on the top left of my desktop, and I can't do anything with it. What is it, and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-weird-grey-box-on-the-top-left-of-my/295add73-3649-4ad6-8211-62848368a9d1
  8. There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.

There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.: There's a weird grey box on the top left of my desktop, and I can't do anything with it. What is it, and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-weird-grey-box-on-the-top-left-of-my/295add73-3649-4ad6-8211-62848368a9d1
  9. There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Cant figure out how to get this game to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant figure out how to get this game to work: I bought Amazon Trail. I was told that it would work on Windows 10, it is a Windows 95 disc. It doesn't work. When I try to play it, it says is incpmatibity with 64-bit versions of Windows. I am not sure if there is a way to get it to work. Please let me know if you can....