Windows 10: This happened after i reset windows from settings. What to do?

Discus and support This happened after i reset windows from settings. What to do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Romlow_1995 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Romlow_1995, Jul 9, 2020.

1. This happened after i reset windows from settings. What to do?

/u/Romlow_1995, Jul 9, 2020

2. can i reset my pc from the os after downloadind windows 10 from the website

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Yes, you can reset the pc from windows 10 after updating I suggest you to refer the steps given below.

• To go start.

• Go to Settings.

• Click on Update & security.

• Click on Reset this PC.

I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the steps for reset pc and refer the options.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 9, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 9, 2020
  4. newfellow Win User

This happened after i reset windows from settings. What to do?

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

This happened after i reset windows from settings. What to do?

1. This happened after i reset windows from settings. What to do? - Similar Threads - happened reset settings

2. Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?: Hello,This may be an odd question, but I'm hoping someone has a general answer:My Windows 11 laptop stopped charging yesterday, and due to prior experience I knew it would have to be brought to a repair shop. I had a few hours of battery life left so I did a factory reset...
  3. Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?: Hello,This may be an odd question, but I'm hoping someone has a general answer:My Windows 11 laptop stopped charging yesterday, and due to prior experience I knew it would have to be brought to a repair shop. I had a few hours of battery life left so I did a factory reset...
  4. what happens if i do a factorry reset with a system restore usb for windows11 that i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happens if i do a factorry reset with a system restore usb for windows11 that i...: I got a new laptop and forgot to create the system recoveryInstalled serveral applications and set my password on them including my gmail account, microsoft account and other accounts for web and desktop applicationsI created my recovery USBIf i do a full factory reset with...
  5. What happens if I reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens if I reset my pc?: Will my softwares like ms office,Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia be deleted if I reset my pc? Please answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-if-i-reset-my-pc/4065ccf8-ed12-4419-8c34-766ff4db16e4
  6. what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happens to windows if i reset my comp.: I want to ask that if i reset my comp, by chosing deleting files, folder, setting apps and also wiping out all drives ..Then is it going to remove my windows too??Or it will delete everything except my windows iso??...
  7. What happened to the JumpListItems_Maximum setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to the JumpListItems_Maximum setting?: I increased my JumpListItems_Maximum setting to 30 so I could display and pin several items in the JumpList. The current Windows limit of 12 is practically useless. Invariably I'm looking for the item that just fell off the list. How can I change that so I can see more than...
  8. This happened to my Windows Defender after I uninstalled Norton, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happened to my Windows Defender after I uninstalled Norton, what do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jobinmatt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fupgue/this_happened_to_my_windows_defender_after_i/
  9. What do I do after resetting windows 10 and this pops up instead of the usual settings

What do I do after resetting windows 10 and this pops up instead of the usual settings: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Monster_66 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8hftm/what_do_i_do_after_resetting_windows_10_and_this/
  10. What happens if I do a factory reset on my laptop?

What happens if I do a factory reset on my laptop?: Hey guys, I'm locked out of my computer and can't seem to reset the administrator password to get back in. What can I do to solve this? Would I have to reinstall windows? If I do a factory reset would that fix everything? I don't really care about losing my files. I just want...