Windows 10: This happens after I reset my laptop.

Discus and support This happens after I reset my laptop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click right mouse button while its still in the screen it just roll over for a long time and doesnt respond like the picture under. Help me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThaoNguyen Van, Jul 24, 2018.

1. This happens after I reset my laptop.

When I click right mouse button while its still in the screen it just roll over for a long time and doesnt respond like the picture under. Help me to fix this. Thanks.

This happens after I reset my laptop. c1af084e-9cd5-4d88-a6f0-610a2595a0a9?upload=true.jpg

:)

ThaoNguyen Van, Jul 24, 2018
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. n-ster Win User

This happens after I reset my laptop.

n-ster, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

This happens after I reset my laptop.

1. This happens after I reset my laptop. - Similar Threads - happens reset laptop

2. Laptop doesn't wanna work after Resetting - I didn't turn it off while the resetting happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn't wanna work after Resetting - I didn't turn it off while the resetting happened.: I reset my laptop because I wanted to bless a friend with it. But when the reset was complete and got back to the “main menu” where you need to log in. My name is still there but when I enter my password it says, The profile services service is not detecting your profile and...
  3. Laptop doesn't wanna work after Resetting - I didn't turn it off while the resetting happened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn't wanna work after Resetting - I didn't turn it off while the resetting happened.: I reset my laptop because I wanted to bless a friend with it. But when the reset was complete and got back to the “main menu” where you need to log in. My name is still there but when I enter my password it says, The profile services service is not detecting your profile and...
  4. Laptop doesn't wanna work after Resetting - I didn't turn it off while the resetting happened.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What will happen if I close my laptop's Lid while reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will happen if I close my laptop's Lid while reseting: hi what will happen if I close it's lid if I reset itI choosed that nothing will happen when the lid is closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-happen-if-i-close-my-laptops-lid-while/138dd5e6-7ad5-4586-9213-1079575fc846
  6. What will happen if I close my laptop's Lid while reseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What will happen if I close my laptop's Lid while reseting: hi what will happen if I close it's lid if I reset itI choosed that nothing will happen when the lid is closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-happen-if-i-close-my-laptops-lid-while/138dd5e6-7ad5-4586-9213-1079575fc846
  7. What happens if I reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens if I reset my pc?: Will my softwares like ms office,Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia be deleted if I reset my pc? Please answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-if-i-reset-my-pc/4065ccf8-ed12-4419-8c34-766ff4db16e4
  8. Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?: I want to reset my laptop. I have files on the OneDrive folder on it, which are synced to the Cloud and to my desktop. I've noticed hat, as expected, if I delete a file on the laptop's OneDrive folder, it also disappears from the corresponding desktop's OneDrive folder. Based...
  9. What happens if I do a factory reset on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens if I do a factory reset on my laptop?: Hey guys, I'm locked out of my computer and can't seem to reset the administrator password to get back in. What can I do to solve this? Would I have to reinstall windows? If I do a factory reset would that fix everything? I don't really care about losing my files. I just want...
  10. After Reseting My Laptop...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After Reseting My Laptop...: I wanted to reset my laptop, so I did. And now, because I had something to do, I left my house. I came back and my laptop is in the windows like someone logged in. When I open it, it says "Other User" and that's all. My laptop doesn't want to connect to both the ethernet and...