Windows 10: This happens every time I move my cursor when I connect my hdmi cable from my laptop to my...

Discus and support This happens every time I move my cursor when I connect my hdmi cable from my laptop to my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RossMckay572 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RossMckay572, Oct 17, 2020.

1. This happens every time I move my cursor when I connect my hdmi cable from my laptop to my...

/u/RossMckay572, Oct 17, 2020

2. VHS CONNECTED TO MY LAPTOP WITH HDMI CABLE

* Merged *

Thank you for cheeking on my enquire, here the additional information required:

• SAMSUNG RF511 Laptop
    • Runs WINDOWS 10
    • LG Digital & Analog DVD recorder player combi
    • Connected with HDMI cable
    • I believe the laptop's HDMI port plays both ways (input/output)
    • The LG Device's HDMI Port is output only
    • Attempting to play and convert VHS videos, to be digitally archived in my laptop
    • What kind of program would allow me to perform this task
    Cheers

Javier

JAVIER CALVO Y PEREZ, Oct 17, 2020
  3. ThundaBG Win User
    Laptop not recognizing TV through HDMI connection

Hello everyone!

First I do apologize if this is not the correct section for this thread.

I've had issues connecting my laptop to TV for the past day. Connection is done through an HDMI cable. Connection was good up until it randomly turned off itself while playing a game. There have been no hardware or software changes whatsoever that would affect it.

TV is SAMSUNG, Model: UE32J4000AW. Laptop info is available in My PC Specs. (laptop is brand new, week or two old)

Here's what I've tried so far:

• 3 different HDMI cables
    • switching between ports on TV
    • tried all projection options on Laptop
    • Disable / Enable both Intel and Nvidia drivers
    • Rollback Intel GPU driver and installed it back to latest version
    • Re-installed Nvidia driver
    • Restarted PC and TV
    • Scan for hardware changes through Device Manager
    • Checked Intel and Nvidia control panels - there were no available options
    • Apparently both HDMI ports on the TV work as I tried them with a tv box.

I think that's all I've tried so far, will add anything else if missed. Open to suggestions.

ThundaBG, Oct 17, 2020
  4. This happens every time I move my cursor when I connect my hdmi cable from my laptop to my...

HDMI to VGA cable issue

I have laptop ASUS S510UQR model installed windows 10.

This laptop have HDMI port only so i use HDMI to VGA cable to connect to external monitor (projector) having VGA port.

It works fine until i update windows 10.

Normally, when i plug HDMI to VGA port to laptop, a sound will appear and i could see external monitor when i open Intel UHD graphic control panel.

But now it does not happen.

It works fine if i use HDMI to HDMI cable, meaning that the HDMI in laptop is OK.

I use my HDMI to VGA cable for other laptop, it is OK (meaning that the HDMI to VGA cable is OK)

I did try the following steps:

- uninstall graphic driver and reinstall graphic driver using device manager.

- Go to Asus website to download graphic driver and BIOS to update.

- Finally reinstall a fresh windows 10

This issue still happen.

Could someone please help me to solve this problem?

Thank you very much for your time.

N.K. Quang

NGO KHOA QUANG, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

This happens every time I move my cursor when I connect my hdmi cable from my laptop to my...

1. This happens every time I move my cursor when I connect my hdmi cable from my laptop to my... - Similar Threads - happens every move

2. Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop: Hello,I am trying to use my desktop PC as a monitor to connect to my work laptop. I am able to connect my laptop to my desktop using an HDMI cable. I see my laptop screen being displayed on my desktop, but I am not able to use my keyboard and mouse connected to my desktop in...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop: Hello,I am trying to use my desktop PC as a monitor to connect to my work laptop. I am able to connect my laptop to my desktop using an HDMI cable. I see my laptop screen being displayed on my desktop, but I am not able to use my keyboard and mouse connected to my desktop in...
  4. I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...

I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...: I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the TV, but now it's gone. what can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-connected-my-computer-to-my-tv-with-an-hdmi/c1f221e3-47a7-4015-ac07-7c4c646ebc46
  5. I am trying to connect my laptop via HDMI / HDMI cable to my desktop monitor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to connect my laptop via HDMI / HDMI cable to my desktop monitor.: I am trying to connect my laptop via HDMI to HDMI cable to my desktop monitor. It worked fine until a week ago and then it suddenly stopped. The same is the case for my wife and my duaghters laptops, all of them to different screens so I doubt it's a cable problem....
  6. I am trying to connect my laptop via HDMI / HDMI cable to my desktop monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to connect my laptop via HDMI / HDMI cable to my desktop monitor.: I am trying to connect my laptop via HDMI to HDMI cable to my desktop monitor. It worked fine until a week ago and then it suddenly stopped. The same is the case for my wife and my duaghters laptops, all of them to different screens so I doubt it's a cable problem....
  7. I am trying to connect my laptop via HDMI / HDMI cable to my desktop monitor.

8. When I plug in my HDMI cable from my laptop to another screen, I lose my audio

When I plug in my HDMI cable from my laptop to another screen, I lose my audio: The audio on my laptop works fine. But when I plug in a HDMI cable to hook up my laptop with another screen, I lose my audio completely. I have tried running the troubleshooter on my audio but that doesn't work. How do I fix this?...
  9. Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable

Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable: have connected my tv to my laptop using a hdmi cable. the picture goes to my tv fine but not the sounds. I was messing around with the sound settings as Icould not get sound just out of my laptop but could get sound through my tv. Now I can only get sound through the laptop...
  10. I have a HDMI cable attach to my TV from my laptop, but the screen "times out" and I lose...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have a HDMI cable attach to my TV from my laptop, but the screen "times out" and I lose...: I have a HDMI cable attach to my TV from my laptop, but the screen "times out" and I lose the picture on the TV... Where do I find where I can extend the screen activity time?...