Windows 10: This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i...

Discus and support This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dynamic845 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dynamic845, May 12, 2020.

1. This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i...

/u/Dynamic845, May 12, 2020

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 12, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 12, 2020
  4. This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i...

I installed Windows 10, my computer turns itself on a short time after pressing power and off. This has happened a few times in the past and Lenovo walked me through bios to change the setting

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter
    Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website .

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Update
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Niranjan Manjhi, May 12, 2020
Thema:

This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i...

1. This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i... - Similar Threads - happens many times

2. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  3. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  4. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  6. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  7. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC: When I click on icon on bottom bar, nothing happens

PC: When I click on icon on bottom bar, nothing happens: First of all, what is the correct name for the bar on bottom of screen that has icons? When I left click on icon on bottom bar, nothing happens. If I reboot, that fixes the problem for a day or so, then the problem comes back. Is there a way I can fix this other than by...
  9. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keylend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leh0ox/what_is_the_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  10. Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn...

Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn...: Why don"t I get the date and time on my computer when I searvh for a new sit anymore? - - - From another post: Split from this thread. I had my settings removed and would like to have them Reset. Can you tell me how? thank you, Meg - - - * Moved from IE10/other...