Windows 10: this happens once a week. Turned it off this time

Discus and support this happens once a week. Turned it off this time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anteroxz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anteroxz, Sep 7, 2022.

1. this happens once a week. Turned it off this time

/u/Anteroxz, Sep 7, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 7, 2022
  3. Turning Cortana Back On

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What happens when you try to turn it on?
    • Do you get any error message when your trying to turn it on?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer after you turned Cortana Off?

For now, I would suggest that follow the steps below and check if you are able to start Cortana.

• Go Settings, Time & Language, Speech, Speech, inking, & typing
      privacy settings.
    • Get to know me - turns Cortana on

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 7, 2022
  4. this happens once a week. Turned it off this time

I can't turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you try to turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection from a Hidden Administrator account. To enable Hidden Administrator, the following are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type in net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.
    • Log out and log back in using the Administrator account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

this happens once a week. Turned it off this time

1. this happens once a week. Turned it off this time - Similar Threads - happens once week

2. Windows randomly restarts. Happens once every 1-2 weeks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly restarts. Happens once every 1-2 weeks.: Windows randomly restarts every 1-2 weeks. Could you please help me find the issue?The event file says:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xfffff205525a7860, 0xffffe08d0e4ee4b0. A dump was saved in:...
  3. Windows randomly restarts. Happens once every 1-2 weeks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly restarts. Happens once every 1-2 weeks.: Windows randomly restarts every 1-2 weeks. Could you please help me find the issue?The event file says:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xfffff205525a7860, 0xffffe08d0e4ee4b0. A dump was saved in:...
  4. Windows randomly restarts. Happens once every 1-2 weeks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keyboard freezes, mouse stops working- happens like once a week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard freezes, mouse stops working- happens like once a week: Hello, I haven't found a rhyme or reason, but as the title states, my keyboard freezes sometimes. Shortly after I lose the ability to type, the mouse stops working. I've had this laptop for less than a year. I don't recall when the issue started, but I think its gotten worse...
  6. This glitch happens very rarely (maybe happens once a week, some weeks never happen,) and I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This glitch happens very rarely (maybe happens once a week, some weeks never happen,) and I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KhazixMain4th [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4jncw/this_glitch_happens_very_rarely_maybe_happens/
  7. What happens when you turn off a computer at the wrong time?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What happens when you turn off a computer at the wrong time?: Just wondering. Please include- Different scenarios on what happens, Where it is possible, and, use at least one of the top 2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-when-you-turn-off-a-computer-at-the/3a65e382-ebd9-4c90-a85a-4adf0e611126
  8. BSOD Once every 2 weeks, usually happens within 1 hour of turning on

BSOD Once every 2 weeks, usually happens within 1 hour of turning on: HI Guys So i have been getting a BSOD every 2 weeks or so, and it only ever happens when the computer has recently been turned on, never happened after an hour or so of it being turned on. Recently I have been getting more frequent Blue Screens, which aren't shown in...
  9. BSOD once a week

BSOD once a week: After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 Iexperienced ”Video TDR Failures” about every other week. Theynever happened with Windows 7. I see no relation to heavy graphicuses. It seems to me that they happen more frequently when I startagain after putting the computer to sleep and...
  10. Display is turning off once a day

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display is turning off once a day: Hi! I have a computer with the following configuration: i5 4460, ASRock B85M-DGS, 8Gb ram HyperX, Sapphire Radeon R7 265 Dual-X (with latest video drivers 15.7.1), SSD Kingston v300 120GB, windows 10 with latest updates and my display is LED Samsung LT22D390 22 inch. Every...