Windows 10: This happens quite often and is really effecting annoying. Is there a solution?

Discus and support This happens quite often and is really effecting annoying. Is there a solution? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AGhostOfThePast [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AGhostOfThePast, Dec 19, 2020.

1. This happens quite often and is really effecting annoying. Is there a solution?

/u/AGhostOfThePast, Dec 19, 2020
  2. mltb82 Win User

Annoying and Unwanted Surface Pro 3 Screenshots

I am having the same issue with my Surface Pro 3. I recently upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I did not have this issue while running Windows 8. But now with Windows 10, whenever I hit the N+S+Spacebar, it saves a screenshot to OneDrive.

This is quite annoying, as I'm a fast typer, and this happens frequently.

I tried all the steps listed here, and they did not solve the problem.

Has anyone come up with a solution to this?

mltb82, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Dec 19, 2020
  4. This happens quite often and is really effecting annoying. Is there a solution?

Edge & Windows store apps quit

Hi Dave,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store settings. To reset the Windows Store settings, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Click on OK.
    • It might take a few minutes to complete the process.
    • Once it's done, reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

This happens quite often and is really effecting annoying. Is there a solution?

1. This happens quite often and is really effecting annoying. Is there a solution? - Similar Threads - happens quite often

2. My PC got BSODs quite often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC got BSODs quite often: I've done memtest and it shows no error, and I really dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!Below are my bugcheck analysis:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list,...
  3. My PC got BSODs quite often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC got BSODs quite often: I've done memtest and it shows no error, and I really dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!Below are my bugcheck analysis:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list,...
  4. Windows crashes quite often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes quite often: Please help me out here, thanks!Here's some information:Laptop: ROG Strix GL502From Event Viewer, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000010e 0x0000000000000037, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  5. Windows crashes quite often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes quite often: Please help me out here, thanks!Here's some information:Laptop: ROG Strix GL502From Event Viewer, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000010e 0x0000000000000037, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  6. Windows crashes quite often

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. really annoying bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    really annoying bug: [ATTACH] So I've been using Win10 for about a year now and lately there's been this really annoying bug where on google pages, anywhere I click results in the little insertion line showing up. I can't find any information on this, and I wanna know if there's a fix for it....
  8. This happens quite often

This happens quite often: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zosumx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltx5g7/this_happens_quite_often/
  9. This happens quite often and i have no idea whats causing it. Please help

This happens quite often and i have no idea whats causing it. Please help: [IMG] submitted by /u/AGhostOfThePast [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2u1sg/this_happens_quite_often_and_i_have_no_idea_whats/
  10. What would cause this? Happens quite often, mouse flashes off and on

What would cause this? Happens quite often, mouse flashes off and on: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fakeunicornboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyn3pp/what_would_cause_this_happens_quite_often_mouse/