Windows 10: This happens to me on Edge Chromium every day a few times a day. I'm sick of it.

Discus and support This happens to me on Edge Chromium every day a few times a day. I'm sick of it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/jaskeil_113 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jaskeil_113, Apr 30, 2020.

1. This happens to me on Edge Chromium every day a few times a day. I'm sick of it.

/u/jaskeil_113, Apr 30, 2020

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR happening several times a day

Haven't got to uninstall/reinstall the drivers yet but please find attached the rest of the steps requested.

debug steps.txt

This happens to me on Edge Chromium every day a few times a day. I'm sick of it. [​IMG]

This happens to me on Edge Chromium every day a few times a day. I'm sick of it. [​IMG]

slickochet, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

on the Edge feedback forum at

I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread

I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-

Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge Chromium?

(I did get one reply to a question I posed, I think back in 2015,on the promised offline capability that reply said simply and unequivocably

""At this time, the reading list is not available offline in Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on it for a future update"

In my opinion it is a pretty useless add on anyway. because in EdgeHTML it does nothing that adding a URL to the Favorites list already does and now tht Edge Chromium sensibly includes an Internet Exploder like facility to Save a webpage complete you can
    save the whole webpage for off line viewing i.e.reading anyway

johnfowles, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Lentha Q Win User

This happens to me on Edge Chromium every day a few times a day. I'm sick of it.

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

This happens to me on Edge Chromium every day a few times a day. I'm sick of it.

1. This happens to me on Edge Chromium every day a few times a day. I'm sick of it. - Similar Threads - happens Edge Chromium

2. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  3. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  4. Weird chime sound that happens every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird chime sound that happens every few days: This time it happened while I was watching a video and scrolling through steam https://imgur.com/vW4vBVeNo idea what it is it will just happen randomly...
  5. Weird chime sound that happens every few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird chime sound that happens every few days: This time it happened while I was watching a video and scrolling through steam https://imgur.com/vW4vBVeNo idea what it is it will just happen randomly...
  6. Weird chime sound that happens every few days

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSOD happening few times a day

BSOD happening few times a day: Hi everyone, recently i started getting BSOD very frequently. Stop code is almost always different from last one. I followed the guidelines and uploaded last 3 minidumps and MSInfo on OneDrive. Here is the link for that :...
  8. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  9. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  10. Various BSODs every few days

Various BSODs every few days: Hello I have been getting random BSODs for the past couple weeks, been trying to figure it out on my own but I feel like it is time to ask for some help. Recently the BSOD had the error message KERNAL_SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. I rebooted with Driver Verifier and got the...