Windows 10: This happens very frequently and I don’t know why. I’ve reset my laptop many times and it...

Discus and support This happens very frequently and I don’t know why. I’ve reset my laptop many times and it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ahtrent [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ahtrent, Nov 17, 2019.

1. This happens very frequently and I don’t know why. I’ve reset my laptop many times and it...

/u/ahtrent, Nov 17, 2019
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Nov 17, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 17, 2019
  4. This happens very frequently and I don’t know why. I’ve reset my laptop many times and it...

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

This happens very frequently and I don’t know why. I’ve reset my laptop many times and it...

1. This happens very frequently and I don’t know why. I’ve reset my laptop many times and it... - Similar Threads - happens very frequently

2. Specific keys on my keyboard stop working at times and this happens very frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific keys on my keyboard stop working at times and this happens very frequently: For some reason, the E,C,D and 3 keys on my kyboard stop working randomly at times but work normally in other times,however, when i log into Linux on the same device on linux, it works perfectly fine...
  3. Specific keys on my keyboard stop working at times and this happens very frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific keys on my keyboard stop working at times and this happens very frequently: For some reason, the E,C,D and 3 keys on my kyboard stop working randomly at times but work normally in other times,however, when i log into Linux on the same device on linux, it works perfectly fine...
  4. I’ve lost space and I don’t know why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I’ve lost space and I don’t know why: I got my pc about 2 years ago and it originally had a 512 gig Sata ssd and for the last couple of months I’ve been thinking of adding a separate storage to install more games and that is what I did yesterday, I installed a 2 tb ssd and I’ve installed a bunch of games I...
  5. I’ve lost space and I don’t know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve lost space and I don’t know why: I got my pc about 2 years ago and it originally had a 512 gig Sata ssd and for the last couple of months I’ve been thinking of adding a separate storage to install more games and that is what I did yesterday, I installed a 2 tb ssd and I’ve installed a bunch of games I...
  6. I’ve lost space and I don’t know why

7. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  8. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  9. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Help I don’t know what happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I don’t know what happened: I went on my acer laptop today which uses windows 10 and everything has reset to default without me doing anything. It was fine yesterday and I don’t know what’s happened. Should this happen and should i be worried? submitted by /u/kaelan_pg [link] [comments]...