Windows 10: This happens when I go fullscreen on my 1st monitor. It happens to every app. What's going on?

Discus and support This happens when I go fullscreen on my 1st monitor. It happens to every app. What's going on? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aknell4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kskbbi/this_happens_when_i_go_fullscreen_on_my_1st/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aknell4, Jan 7, 2021.

1. This happens when I go fullscreen on my 1st monitor. It happens to every app. What's going on?

/u/Aknell4, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

How to automatically dim secondary monitor, when app is fullscreen?

i have fullscreen movies playing at the same time all the time - but his point was that in order to change the mouse focus, you pretty much have to minimise both, then bring up the app second monitor, do what you wanted to do-then bring up the app on the main monitor.

multi-monitor doesnt play nice, since there is no way to get the focus off the fullscreen app on the primary monitor, WITHOUT minimising it

(media remote works well for the movies, however)

Mussels, Jan 7, 2021
  3. ShomikB Win User
    desktop background slideshow resets when program goes fullscreen

• It is build 1511.
    • I'm referring to the clock time on the computer.
    It is definitely not a particular app since this happens on all third-party applications that go fullscreen, regardless of developer.

ShomikB, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

This happens when I go fullscreen on my 1st monitor. It happens to every app. What's going on?

How to automatically dim secondary monitor, when app is fullscreen?

What? I have multi-monitor on and it works like two seperate desktops. I can maximise a window on one, the other, both, neither, anything goes. If your game can run in a full screen window you can run two games. One on each screen. I can control the brightness/contrast/color seperatly for each monitor from within CCC. Am I missing something?

Lazzer408, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

This happens when I go fullscreen on my 1st monitor. It happens to every app. What's going on?

1. This happens when I go fullscreen on my 1st monitor. It happens to every app. What's going on? - Similar Threads - happens fullscreen 1st

2. What happened to my apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my apps?: My apps is not working and some of them dont have a icon and theres something called "ms-resource:AppName" This has all happened when i accidentally typed a command to the command prompt please help me resolve this....
  3. What happened to my apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my apps?: My apps is not working and some of them dont have a icon and theres something called "ms-resource:AppName" This has all happened when i accidentally typed a command to the command prompt please help me resolve this....
  4. Apps won't go in fullscreen unless I go with my mouse on them on the taskbar

Apps won't go in fullscreen unless I go with my mouse on them on the taskbar: I have this problem for some months now. It's becoming really annoying, as when I have to downscale an app from 4K to HD/2K it takes a lot of time!...
  5. Apps not going fullscreen

Apps not going fullscreen: I am trying to use an iPad as a second monitor by share screening a fake display. When I try to make any app fullscreen on my laptop monitor it just dissappears. I thought it might be because I'm sharing my screen, but it's not. Even if I just have a normal display connected,...
  6. What happen with my apps?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happen with my apps?: So I recently upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 recently, and I find that most of my apps cannot even start. It gives error "Invalid count -1513636770", and then shut down and the app won't start again no matter how I try to open it. What the heck happen? Not even an info...
  7. This happens whenever I go into our out of fullscreen with both monitors connected, any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens whenever I go into our out of fullscreen with both monitors connected, any...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mattoisacatto [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/klpawc/this_happens_whenever_i_go_into_our_out_of/
  8. What will happen if i go back to previous version of windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What will happen if i go back to previous version of windows 10?: A few days before my laptop got automatically updated to the latest version, due to which the taskbar and certain functionalities are affected and causing issues. Today I'm facing wifi connectivity issues. I encountered an option thats stats Go back to the previous version of...
  9. what happens to my computer when I go from windows S to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    what happens to my computer when I go from windows S to windows 10: what happens to my computer when I go from windows S to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-to-my-computer-when-i-go-from-windows/e590df06-fe50-469b-af28-a9c83a99d86e
  10. What happens with my Win10 license if I go back to Win7 for a day?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happens with my Win10 license if I go back to Win7 for a day?: As per title. I've upgraded my Win7Pro to Win10 Professional a few months ago. I want to install Win7 back for testing purposes. I still have my Win7 activation key. What's going to happen after the testing when I'll install Win10 again? Will it be activated or will I...