Windows 10: This happens when i play

Discus and support This happens when i play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i am not sure how to describe this problem, but whenever i play video games everything in the game freezes for 5 seconds or so and it goes away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blackmage666, Feb 2, 2020.

1. This happens when i play

Hello,

i am not sure how to describe this problem, but whenever i play video games everything in the game freezes for 5 seconds or so and it goes away it's not internet lag for sure and my laptop is in good condition but i believe it's MAYBE one of the VPNS i installed in the past have caused my laptop to be like this i don't know but i will post a video where you could understand what i mean

https://streamable.com/sogn6?fbclid=IwAR2A3gvD_nUrEwPT_JsuBZOH4PWUqHoL1DkYpAciBxIC3OtT9r8Pdf1_Ae0

https://streamable.com/chzzd?fbclid=IwAR1LDb5RWj9GO4rkJrmNlxPAahzw0nyv3cdSH4f55PMnXuWy7gvjH9mA03M

:)

Blackmage666, Feb 2, 2020

2. w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 2, 2020
  4. This happens when i play

Playing dvds

Hi Dan,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Is it happening on all the DVDs that you are trying to play on the Media Player?
    • Have you tried playing the DVDs on other computers? If so, are you getting the same error?
    • When did you start encountering the issue?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Media Player troubleshooter. To do this. follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit
      Enter.
    • On the left pane, choose View all.
    • Run the Windows Media Player DVD, Windows Media Player Library, and
      Windows Media Player Settings.

This happens when i play d40dab60-b76b-4f48-962b-c93b0dece089.png
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

This happens when i play

1. This happens when i play - Similar Threads - happens play

2. all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...: I have a keyboard, mouse and headset plugged in and the issue only seems to happen when im playing something. Ive tried using different ports, restarting my pc, updated all my drivers, gone into device manager and made sure usb devices arent being turned off automatically and...
  3. all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...: I have a keyboard, mouse and headset plugged in and the issue only seems to happen when im playing something. Ive tried using different ports, restarting my pc, updated all my drivers, gone into device manager and made sure usb devices arent being turned off automatically and...
  4. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?: My computer constantly crashes out of low intesnsity programs like discord and google chrome, and will bluescreen very often as well while only running programs/games of similar low resource usage. It will almost never crash while mid game in anything as intensive as valorant...
  5. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?: My computer constantly crashes out of low intesnsity programs like discord and google chrome, and will bluescreen very often as well while only running programs/games of similar low resource usage. It will almost never crash while mid game in anything as intensive as valorant...
  6. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. random noot noot song playing?? it happens like once or twice a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random noot noot song playing?? it happens like once or twice a day: So recently I've been hearing this "NOOT NOOT" along with a song that plays. Now originally it would only play when I was playing a game so I thought the game was playing it or something, but I was literally just typing on my 2nd monitor and then all of a sudden it played...
  8. random noot noot song playing?? it happens like once or twice a day

random noot noot song playing?? it happens like once or twice a day: So recently I've been hearing this "NOOT NOOT" along with a song that plays. Now originally it would only play when I was playing a game so I thought the game was playing it or something, but I was literally just typing on my 2nd monitor and then all of a sudden it played...
  9. Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this happened.: Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this .plsss help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-play-fortnite-it-kick-me-out-i/82004fb5-0dab-4f34-ad48-2457dfada6d2
  10. Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this happened.

Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this happened.: Every time I try to play fortnite it kick me out I need help please?? And why this .plsss help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-play-fortnite-it-kick-me-out-i/82004fb5-0dab-4f34-ad48-2457dfada6d2