Windows 10: This happens when i play

Discus and support This happens when i play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i am not sure how to describe this problem, but whenever i play video games everything in the game freezes for 5 seconds or so and it goes away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blackmage666, Feb 2, 2020.

1. This happens when i play

Hello,

i am not sure how to describe this problem, but whenever i play video games everything in the game freezes for 5 seconds or so and it goes away it's not internet lag for sure and my laptop is in good condition but i believe it's MAYBE one of the VPNS i installed in the past have caused my laptop to be like this i don't know but i will post a video where you could understand what i mean

https://streamable.com/sogn6?fbclid=IwAR2A3gvD_nUrEwPT_JsuBZOH4PWUqHoL1DkYpAciBxIC3OtT9r8Pdf1_Ae0

https://streamable.com/chzzd?fbclid=IwAR1LDb5RWj9GO4rkJrmNlxPAahzw0nyv3cdSH4f55PMnXuWy7gvjH9mA03M

:)

Blackmage666, Feb 2, 2020

2. w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 2, 2020
  4. This happens when i play

Playing dvds

Hi Dan,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Is it happening on all the DVDs that you are trying to play on the Media Player?
    • Have you tried playing the DVDs on other computers? If so, are you getting the same error?
    • When did you start encountering the issue?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Media Player troubleshooter. To do this. follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit
      Enter.
    • On the left pane, choose View all.
    • Run the Windows Media Player DVD, Windows Media Player Library, and
      Windows Media Player Settings.

This happens when i play d40dab60-b76b-4f48-962b-c93b0dece089.png
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

This happens when i play

1. This happens when i play - Similar Threads - happens play

2. When playing audio, this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When playing audio, this happens: Hi! I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years now, but this problem has started to occur around a week or two ago. I discovered that when I am playing audio (at least on google chrome), every couple seconds the audio stops and I can't type on my keyboard. I opened...
  3. This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/secondoverthree [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dujqas/this_stupid_glitch_happens_when_i_play_on_certain/
  4. Blue screening problem (Happens when playing games sometimes)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screening problem (Happens when playing games sometimes): For about a month now, my computer has been crashing and giving me a bunch of random reasons why. I'll list them here. _____________________________________ SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION No information SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION What failed: dxgkrnl.sys...
  5. Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after...: [ATTACH] To further clarify is doesnt stop my games, but at the same time i don't understand where or what this Jenkins file is either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-error-that-pops-up-when-i/42d52601-e32f-4c9e-998a-470106eedc20
  6. cannot get dvd to play when inserted.can hear it start,but then nothing happens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot get dvd to play when inserted.can hear it start,but then nothing happens: Cannot get dvd to play, but hear it start ,then stops and nothing happens I defraced my laptop,because it was running slow and it didn't work after that I have since done a recovery on my laptop to try if it would make any difference,but just the same....
  7. BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite

BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite: Hello, As the title says i have recently recieving BSOD when running Fortnite, especially if it's the first time i launch it after i boot my PC. I updated my graphics drivers but the problem still persists, especially today for the first time i got into a match and while i...
  8. Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.

Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.: hello, i just get randomly BSOD the thing that makes it hard is that i get a new error every time so i do not know the problem. please advice for help thank you in advance. 88153
  9. BSOD's several times a day. Always happens when I try playing a game.

BSOD's several times a day. Always happens when I try playing a game.: Hi. Thank you for taking the time to try and help me. I've been trying to see if I could figure out the problem on my own, but I've only been striking the air, and it's happened so often and It's really causing me headache especially when I'm playing a game with my friends...
  10. BSOD While Playing Dota 2 - Happens Back to Back

BSOD While Playing Dota 2 - Happens Back to Back: Long time lurker and finally got fed up. Thanks in advance for the help. I get the BSOD error only when I play Dota 2. Sometimes I can go hours without it. But lately, it's been happening more frequently. Sometimes it happens back to back where after I restart my computer,...