Windows 10: This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX...

Discus and support This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AquaBob15 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AquaBob15, Jul 11, 2020.

1. This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX...

/u/AquaBob15, Jul 11, 2020
  2. LordNiick Win User

Fortnite crashes other apps on startup

When I start Fortnite some apps crash like Obs / Streamlabs, Logitech Gaming Software, Discord, GeForce Experience, Wallpaper Engine, and the Whatsapp Desktop.

I've already contacted Fortnite support and they told me to contact Microsoft support.

Does anyone know the problem and what the solution is?

LordNiick, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA RTX Broadcast Engine Brings Twitch Livestreams to Life with AI

Source: A Stream Come True: NVIDIA RTX Broadcast Engine Brings Twitch Livestreams to Life with AI | The Official NVIDIA Blog NVIDIA RTX Broadcast Engine Brings Twitch Livestreams to Life with AI

Brink, Jul 11, 2020
  4. This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX...

I have been having problem with OBS that won't run, I get the "could not initialize DirectX 10"

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you facing this issue only with the OBS application?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the application and check if that helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for OBS premiere, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    If the issue still persist, I would best if you contact OBS support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX...

1. This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX... - Similar Threads - Happens Whenever Fortnite

2. Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS: I have a specific situation; I just formatted my PC with Windows 11. My input device, a headset connected to the 3.5mm jack, is recognized, and I can hear through it. However, when detecting the microphone, it recognizes it too low, at most 2% of the total volume according to...
  3. Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS: I have a specific situation; I just formatted my PC with Windows 11. My input device, a headset connected to the 3.5mm jack, is recognized, and I can hear through it. However, when detecting the microphone, it recognizes it too low, at most 2% of the total volume according to...
  4. when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...: I've been trying but to figure it out but it doesn't make any sense. Please someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-in-obs-streamlabs-obs-or-audacity-and/93466746-a4f0-474e-8bdd-a08d51aaf1b2
  5. when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...

when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...: I've been trying but to figure it out but it doesn't make any sense. Please someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-in-obs-streamlabs-obs-or-audacity-and/93466746-a4f0-474e-8bdd-a08d51aaf1b2
  6. running fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running fortnite: When I try to run Fortnite this message comes up d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run the engine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-fortnite/9ac9c65a-f708-4e63-8b35-9fc0608105d7
  7. running fortnite

running fortnite: When I try to run Fortnite this message comes up d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run the engine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-fortnite/9ac9c65a-f708-4e63-8b35-9fc0608105d7
  8. running fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs: (I hope this is the right forum/thread. There doesn't seem to be an obviously better choice.) I am trying to get my iPad and Pixel phone screens into Windows10 (Version 21H1) for inclusion into Streamlabs Obs "Scenes". I have been trying a hardwareless/wireless solution using...
  10. Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.: When I record with streamlabs obs and go to look at the vido the audio in the video is staticky for some reason. I never had this problem before when using streamlabs tho. I tried reinstalling streamlabs and deleting catch in streamlabs but it didnt work. Even when I mute my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite keeps crashikg woth streamlabs