Windows 10: This happens whenever I try starting clipsvc, how can I fix this?

Discus and support This happens whenever I try starting clipsvc, how can I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NukelerTNZ, Nov 11, 2020.

1. This happens whenever I try starting clipsvc, how can I fix this?

/u/NukelerTNZ, Nov 11, 2020

2. How to Start the ClipSVC service?

Microsoft Store was not opening and on looking in service i found out that ClipSVC service is stopped. I tried to start it but it is not starting at all. Can anyone please tell me how to start the ClipSVC service.

This happens whenever I try starting clipsvc, how can I fix this? 9a74d2dc-6cd2-49cd-92ed-46f965e2238a?upload=true.png

unknown1234321, Nov 11, 2020
  3. ClipSVC - what it really is

This post is intended for curious users who notice something like ClipSVC in their monitoring or analysis of activity on their Windows 10 computer. Being one such person my internet searches yielded a lot of just wrong information -- at least in so far
    as it relates to Windows 10.

I can't find it documented directly by Microsoft but by noting that ClipSVC is actually a path element leading to a file tokens.dat, I have been able to find useful information: it's part of the licensing system and has nothing to do with the clipboard (which
    is what many misleading websites report).

I learned this from an answer to an unrelated question on
    Answers Here

So nothing is being "clipped" and there are no privacy or other concerns I can identify associated with the file.

Live'n'Learn, Nov 11, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

This happens whenever I try starting clipsvc, how can I fix this?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

This happens whenever I try starting clipsvc, how can I fix this?

1. This happens whenever I try starting clipsvc, how can I fix this? - Similar Threads - happens whenever try

2. What's happening and how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's happening and how can I fix this?: Every time I try to open up anything Microsoft related apps they say I'm not signed in. I try to open up settings and it closes instantly. The first time this happened I caught a glimpse of it and it said that my local account isn't signed in. I've tried hotkeys top open it....
  3. What's happening and how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's happening and how can I fix this?: Every time I try to open up anything Microsoft related apps they say I'm not signed in. I try to open up settings and it closes instantly. The first time this happened I caught a glimpse of it and it said that my local account isn't signed in. I've tried hotkeys top open it....
  4. What's happening and how can I fix this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Whenever I download anything and try to open it, this happens, does anyone know how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I download anything and try to open it, this happens, does anyone know how to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Granny_Hammie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4e114/whenever_i_download_anything_and_try_to_open_it/
  6. Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

Why is this happening and how can I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashketchupmahballs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ludooy/why_is_this_happening_and_how_can_i_fix_it/
  7. How to Start the ClipSVC service?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Start the ClipSVC service?: Microsoft Store was not opening and on looking in service i found out that ClipSVC service is stopped. I tried to start it but it is not starting at all. Can anyone please tell me how to start the ClipSVC service. [ATTACH]...
  8. This happens whenever I click microsoft store, what is happening and how do I fix it?

This happens whenever I click microsoft store, what is happening and how do I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnaw4k/this_happens_whenever_i_click_microsoft_store/
  9. What's happening and how can I fix it?

What's happening and how can I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ENEMY_OF_MUFFIN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfcrho/whats_happening_and_how_can_i_fix_it/
  10. How do I uninstall WoW? Whenever I try this happens:

How do I uninstall WoW? Whenever I try this happens:: [IMG] submitted by /u/Planetdolanboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbck2v/how_do_i_uninstall_wow_whenever_i_try_this_happens/