Windows 10: This happens whenever I try to acces an antivirus notification like the one on the right....

Discus and support This happens whenever I try to acces an antivirus notification like the one on the right.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Crissis_X [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Crissis_X, Apr 10, 2020.

1. This happens whenever I try to acces an antivirus notification like the one on the right....

/u/Crissis_X, Apr 10, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Apr 10, 2020
  4. NUS
    Nus Win User

This happens whenever I try to acces an antivirus notification like the one on the right....

Bug: Notifications Remnants & Defender Off After Antivirus Uninstall

This seems like a bug or, at least, messy leftovers.

I uninstalled Bitdefender Antivirus but it is still showing up in the list of apps to show notifications for.

This happens whenever I try to acces an antivirus notification like the one on the right.... [​IMG]

The Windows Defender services have not started back up either and the settings page is greyed out.

This happens whenever I try to acces an antivirus notification like the one on the right.... [​IMG]

I'm not worried about Windows Defender, I expect I can get it running if I wanted to, just thought I'd point this out.

I would like to get rid of Bitdefender in the notifications list though. Anyone know of a safe registry hack for this?

Thema:

This happens whenever I try to acces an antivirus notification like the one on the right....

1. This happens whenever I try to acces an antivirus notification like the one on the right.... - Similar Threads - happens whenever try

2. suspicious antivirus notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspicious antivirus notifications: I went on a website called therecipies.info and after that I periodically get notifications that my computer has a virus. It prompts me to open a page at advnottech.com. I se nothing wrong with my computer....
  3. Disable antivirus notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable antivirus notifications: I disabled all notifications using OOSU, also disabled antivirus notifications! Yet I get notification from time to time: "antivirus protection is off", or something relating to AV, maybe windows defender as it is off. I use Bitdefender and it is on all the time, I just...
  4. Whenever i try to connect to the internet this happens. I haven’t been able to play a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever i try to connect to the internet this happens. I haven’t been able to play a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Diamond_Gemzboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mojqzu/whenever_i_try_to_connect_to_the_internet_this/
  5. help, whenever i go to the download page for windows 10, this happens and it stays like...

help, whenever i go to the download page for windows 10, this happens and it stays like...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iateapapya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m057tk/help_whenever_i_go_to_the_download_page_for/
  6. cant acces this sight right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant acces this sight right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 1/26/2021 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code. On 12/27/2020 you requested that your security info be...
  7. This happens whenever I try starting clipsvc, how can I fix this?

This happens whenever I try starting clipsvc, how can I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsf913/this_happens_whenever_i_try_starting_clipsvc_how/
  8. Whenever I right click certain apps like steam or Microsoft edge it seems like my screen...

Whenever I right click certain apps like steam or Microsoft edge it seems like my screen...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Math-Limp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgdda2/whenever_i_right_click_certain_apps_like_steam_or/
  9. Trying to format ssd and this is what happens whenever I go into disk manager.

Trying to format ssd and this is what happens whenever I go into disk manager.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pewakawaka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0immt/trying_to_format_ssd_and_this_is_what_happens/
  10. How do I uninstall WoW? Whenever I try this happens:

How do I uninstall WoW? Whenever I try this happens:: [IMG] submitted by /u/Planetdolanboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbck2v/how_do_i_uninstall_wow_whenever_i_try_this_happens/