Windows 10: This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...

Discus and support This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/creatureofdankness [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/creatureofdankness, Apr 14, 2021.

1. This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...

/u/creatureofdankness, Apr 14, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Apr 14, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...

1. This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or... - Similar Threads - has been appearing

2. My Pc has been freezing and i don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc has been freezing and i don't know why.: My pc freezes whenever I play video games.It seems vary how often it freezes depending on what game I'm playing typically more resource requiring games crash faster On event viewer it shows up with the text:The previous system shutdown at 1:26:31 PM on ‎1/‎10/‎2024 was...
  3. My Pc has been freezing and i don't know why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc has been freezing and i don't know why.: My pc freezes whenever I play video games.It seems vary how often it freezes depending on what game I'm playing typically more resource requiring games crash faster On event viewer it shows up with the text:The previous system shutdown at 1:26:31 PM on ‎1/‎10/‎2024 was...
  4. There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are: 2 lines appear on my screen, and when the lines show up, the apps on my screen are no longer visible, but when I double click when one of the lines, the apps on my desktop show up again, but I can't do anything with the second line. I tried looking at videos or problems like...
  5. There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are

There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are: 2 lines appear on my screen, and when the lines show up, the apps on my screen are no longer visible, but when I double click when one of the lines, the apps on my desktop show up again, but I can't do anything with the second line. I tried looking at videos or problems like...
  6. There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Since today my pc has been giving me this dxdiag.exe bad image error and I don't know how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since today my pc has been giving me this dxdiag.exe bad image error and I don't know how...: It says here that C\Windows\System32\SPINF.dll is either not run on windows or it contains an error. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-today-my-pc-has-been-giving-me-this/eab7197c-cb4e-4b8d-b897-14dd7d0581f7
  8. Since today my pc has been giving me this dxdiag.exe bad image error and I don't know how...

Since today my pc has been giving me this dxdiag.exe bad image error and I don't know how...: It says here that C\Windows\System32\SPINF.dll is either not run on windows or it contains an error. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-today-my-pc-has-been-giving-me-this/eab7197c-cb4e-4b8d-b897-14dd7d0581f7
  9. Random Crashing for...I don't know

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crashing for...I don't know: So I have this problem where my laptop crashes randomly at first it started giving me the blue screen of death with the error code"critical_process_died" I tried the restore health command in cmd I also tried "sfc /scannow" I tried updating the windows and updating my GPU...
  10. I don't know how to open two tabs at once

I don't know how to open two tabs at once: This may be dumb, it seems like there's a really simple fix but I just can't figure it out. I just got a new chromebook and I'm still getting used to it. I downloaded microsoft word and powerpoint through the google play store. I just can't seem to figure out how to open...