Windows 10: This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...

Discus and support This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/creatureofdankness [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/creatureofdankness, Apr 14, 2021.

1. This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...

/u/creatureofdankness, Apr 14, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Apr 14, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...

1. This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or... - Similar Threads - has been appearing

2. How can I know if an app has been uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I know if an app has been uninstalled?: If you suspect someone has installed then uninstalled an app, I guess there must be some way to know. I wonder if there's any Event Viewer trace left for this. Any help much appreciated Windows 10 20H2 174373
  3. How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?: As a parent, I would like to know if my teen son is once again cheating and bypassing parental controls. Im using Microsoft Family Safety, I wonder if therere ways to bypass it. If you delete browsing history on a browser (such as Chrome, Firerox etc) and from the cloud, how...
  4. How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?

How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?: As a parent, I would like to know if my teen son is once again cheating and bypassing parental controls. Im using Microsoft Family Safety, I wonder if therere ways to bypass it. If you delete browsing history on a browser (such as Chrome, Firerox etc) and from the cloud, how...
  5. BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: I've been getting BSODs every once in a while, however, in Safe mode they seem to not happen. I've done some memtests and they didn't return any errors. I feel like it's a driver problem. Please, if anyone could help me out, that would be deeply appreciated. Minidump:...
  6. Random BSODs, don't know how to diagnose

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs, don't know how to diagnose: For the past couple of weeks, my computer has blue screened at least once a day. I built this computer on October 13th and for the first couple of weeks, the system was pretty stable; now, it's like I can't go a day without getting some type of error. I know it's definitely a...
  7. Random Crashing for...I don't know

Random Crashing for...I don't know: So I have this problem where my laptop crashes randomly at first it started giving me the blue screen of death with the error code"critical_process_died" I tried the restore health command in cmd I also tried "sfc /scannow" I tried updating the windows and updating my GPU...
  8. BSOD once a day but I don't know how to read Windows Debugger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD once a day but I don't know how to read Windows Debugger: Hi, I recently built a PC and after about a week with all my drivers already installed, I've been getting crashes everyday with different errors. I used windows debugger to have an analysis of the most recent minidump file created but I do not understand what it is saying:...
  9. I don't know how to open two tabs at once

I don't know how to open two tabs at once: This may be dumb, it seems like there's a really simple fix but I just can't figure it out. I just got a new chromebook and I'm still getting used to it. I downloaded microsoft word and powerpoint through the google play store. I just can't seem to figure out how to open...
  10. Getting the Bad sys config error and I don't know how to fix it.

Getting the Bad sys config error and I don't know how to fix it.: Advice on fixing this error is greatly appreciated. I really don't want to spend $100+ to get a disk to fix this... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-the-bad-sys-config-error-and-i-dont-know/cc1d1ab4-4343-4935-9936-6ff93faf6ea9