Windows 10: This has been frustrating me for HOURS

Discus and support This has been frustrating me for HOURS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have looked at every possible fucking solution and none of it works. I am trying to play sea of thieves from the windows store( I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/grumpykat2, Jul 17, 2020.

1. This has been frustrating me for HOURS

This has been frustrating me for HOURS LYEtBbJ5kqTcIfdq2dQ1Hbyr60UPnw5gN_A-ns20aTE.jpg

I have looked at every possible fucking solution and none of it works. I am trying to play sea of thieves from the windows store( I know big mistake there) but the fat issue is that every time I click the game I get the sea of thieves logo before it starts up then it closes.

I have tried every fucking solution I am so pissed at microsoft as to why this is an issue.

I am begging for help, I paid for this app and it wont work

https://preview.redd.it/t60bqfbfsfb...bp&s=06b7aae30027790273ced50dcb508ae0454c82fa

submitted by /u/grumpykat2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/grumpykat2, Jul 17, 2020
  2. panchoman Win User

Suggest me a heatsink

people have been able to get 3.6-3.8 with the ultra, of course you'll be using the g0 stepping right? it runs cooler then the b3 stepping so that'll definently help.

as for my fanboyism.. do i look like a thermalright fanboy? honestly, im just trying to suggest the best air cooling solution, which has been proven over and over to be thermalright. thank you for understanding.

panchoman, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Typing in tablet mode is frustrating

This is most likely to happen if auto-correct has been enabled on your
    Typing
    settings. To rectify the issue, we suggest that you turn it off by following these steps:

• From the Start Menu, go to Settings then select
      Devices.
    • Click Typing, then toggle off Auto-correct misspelled words. There is also an option to turn off highlighting misspelled words on the same setting.

Post back if the concern has been resolved.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 17, 2020
  4. This has been frustrating me for HOURS

windows 10 has been downloading for 5 hours

My computer has been stuck on “Windows 10 is downloading” screen for the past 3 days.

The green arrow is pointed to the Download in progress. When I press on button at the bottom of the screen (view download in progress) I am taken out of the screen. Is this the same problem you have?

0KennyMitchell, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

This has been frustrating me for HOURS

1. This has been frustrating me for HOURS - Similar Threads - has been frustrating

2. Windows Update has me frustrated!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update has me frustrated!: Hello, on 29 September Windows 10 updated and ruined my life. First, my profile was nowhere to be found. The login screen asked me to sign into my Microsoft account. Uhhhh, ok! Then when I did, it WAS NOT the profile from 28 September. My admin profile was MIA. Second, I...
  3. Windows Update has me frustrated!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update has me frustrated!: Hello, on 29 September Windows 10 updated and ruined my life. First, my profile was nowhere to be found. The login screen asked me to sign into my Microsoft account. Uhhhh, ok! Then when I did, it WAS NOT the profile from 28 September. My admin profile was MIA. Second, I...
  4. Windows Update has me frustrated!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This has been going on for about 2 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This has been going on for about 2 hours.: It's stuck on 20% for about 2 hours. And what is this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-has-been-going-on-for-about-2-hours/4c76a954-4030-42c3-8ff5-546b08af52aa
  6. System Restore has been going for hours.

System Restore has been going for hours.: I wanted to make space on the C: drive of my new laptop Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15.6 using a micro SD card as permanent storage. The laptop has a built in card reader specifically for expanding storage, so I installed a brand new 1tb card and formatted it the way my limited...
  7. This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GhostyBoi666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9sger/this_has_been_updating_for_an_hour_whybis_it/
  8. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hotglue0303 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiz3vw/it_has_been_stuck_at_86_for_an_hour_is_this_normal/
  9. Windows troubleshooter has been resolving problems for an hour

Windows troubleshooter has been resolving problems for an hour: I was trying to update my Windows 10 laptop, but it wasn't downloading the updates. So I ran the troubleshooter and selected the windows update, ran as administrator, and it's been resolving problems for over an hour now. Any advice?...
  10. Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours?: Since yesterday I've got the following every time I try to use Cortana, whether clicking the icon or talking to her; web searches are also down. Anyone else having this issue? [img] Just also noticed, Bing is down too. Perhaps that's why? 19100