Windows 10: This has been happening to my tablet since the last update. All websites all apps if it's a...

Discus and support This has been happening to my tablet since the last update. All websites all apps if it's a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/godxgrimm [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/godxgrimm, Mar 31, 2021.

1. This has been happening to my tablet since the last update. All websites all apps if it's a...

/u/godxgrimm, Mar 31, 2021

2. Tablet mode not working in Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What happens when you try to turn on the tablet mode?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Which is the build currently installed on the tablet?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to try to switch it on by following the below steps:

1. Select the horizontal stripes icon (All Apps) on the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Select Settings on the menu.

3. Go to System and then click on Tablet Mode.

4. Turn the option ON.

5. Close the window.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 31, 2021
  3. DonWyman Win User
    Win 10 build 10240 to Threshold 2 update problem on 16G tablet

Thanks, that is a very comprehensive list of suggestions. However, I have done almost all of the steps you've listed...except uninstalling the apps. Even if I deleted virtually all my installed apps (most were installed on the D drive anyway, except for the ones that would only install on C), it may leave just barely enough room to get to the 5G needed for the install...but then where would I be.....an operating system running on a tablet, with hardly any apps on it....an anchor! The problem with apparently no answer is WinSxS!

It seems that even though Win 10 will install and run on the small little 16G tablets, they can not be updated over a period of time as the Windows and WinSxS folder continue to grow out of bounds. Thus leaving a 16G C drive device fairly useless for any useful purpose. The only option (it appears), is to do a fresh reformat and install, with every new Win 10 upgrade down the line, thus starting with a small WinSxS each time, instead of one that balloons with every program install and software upgrade.

Any other ideas, greatly accepted....thanks all!

DonWyman, Mar 31, 2021
  4. This has been happening to my tablet since the last update. All websites all apps if it's a...

Tablet mode not working since Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed,I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Could you please tell me if tablet mode is enabled?
    • Could you please explain when you say "NOT A SINGLE ONE of my apps are to be found anywhere"?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If tablet mode is not enabled,I suggest you to enable it by performing the following steps:

• Click or tap the Start button
    • Open the Settings application
    • Click or tap on "System"
    • In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode"
    • Ensure the toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

Method 2

I suggest you to Follow the below steps to Run the System maintenance Troubleshooter:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System maintenance .
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3

The glitch issue might occur due to some corruption in the display drivers.So,I recommend you to update the display adapter and check.

Please refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

This has been happening to my tablet since the last update. All websites all apps if it's a...

1. This has been happening to my tablet since the last update. All websites all apps if it's a... - Similar Threads - has been happening

2. Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...: Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the solitaire from w7.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-has-stopped-working-at-all-on-w10-since/dc29729d-67b1-4730-8010-7cdc50cbd038
  3. Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...: Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the solitaire from w7.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-has-stopped-working-at-all-on-w10-since/dc29729d-67b1-4730-8010-7cdc50cbd038
  4. Wi-Fi which has been problematic since the last updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi which has been problematic since the last updates: Hello,For 2 months, the Wi-Fi on my pc and that of my relatives has been acting up, it disconnects on its own, doesn't want to work at all and sometimes even forces me to restart the computer. Thinking it's the driver, I've reinstalled this one several times with no major...
  5. Wi-Fi which has been problematic since the last updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi which has been problematic since the last updates: Hello,For 2 months, the Wi-Fi on my pc and that of my relatives has been acting up, it disconnects on its own, doesn't want to work at all and sometimes even forces me to restart the computer. Thinking it's the driver, I've reinstalled this one several times with no major...
  6. Lost all desktop files, apps and photos since update of last night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost all desktop files, apps and photos since update of last night: Hi, Need help with the following: There was an automatic update on my computer last night January 14th. The Update appears to be called "Quality Update" with a number of 107, not sure if it means 107 updates or other? All my desktop files, apps, pictures, shortcuts are...
  7. All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update: Hi, I've easily been running games on my laptop from both steam and origin until the Driver Update- Intel Corporation - Software Component- 17.9.1.1012 or the Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Now any game has been crashing after 10 minutes. How...
  8. What Happened? - Wallpaper Has Gone & All Apps Has Been Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What Happened? - Wallpaper Has Gone & All Apps Has Been Reset: Hello community, last night I was browsing the internet and when I closed my browser, I got the following screen ... [ATTACH] Then I restart my PC and found My OneDrive folder is empty. There's nothing in onedrive and then I access my ondrive from my browser and found all...
  9. All Bluetooth devices are broken since last update

All Bluetooth devices are broken since last update: Since the last update around a week ago, none of my bluetooth devices are working, I can connect them to the PC, but whilst they are playing audio, the audio is skipping, so its sound for 1 second, silence for 0.5 secs, sound for 1 second, silence for 0.5 secs, and so on, it...
  10. Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ?

Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ?: Hello MS-team ! I use Windows since the 3.11 version and since Windows XP , your update make me crasy.... It always did... How much work did I loose because of you fucking update impossible to disabled, it's impossible to say... (for example I'm working, windows tell me...