Windows 10: This has been sorted

Discus and support This has been sorted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This problem has been sorted with help from an agent. It won't let me delete the post.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by swinside, Nov 27, 2019.

1. swinside Win User

This has been sorted

This problem has been sorted with help from an agent. It won't let me delete the post.

:)

swinside, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

This has been sorted

How to sort photos in Windows essentials photo gallery.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to sort your pictures in the way you want them. Kindly take note that the only options to sort your photos in Photo Gallery are the following:

• Date taken
    • Date modified
    • File size
    • Image size
    • Rating
    • Caption
    • File name
    Also I suggest follow the below steps.

Press ALT + W + K, one after other & check if the photos are shown in the order they were taken.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & regards.

Mohammed Ali.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

This has been sorted

1. This has been sorted - Similar Threads - has been sorted

2. The application has not been provisioned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application has not been provisioned: Hi,I recently started getting this error across several applications.I get it when trying to run EarTrumpet.I get it when trying to install WinGet Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle.I accidentally allowed my organization to manage my device just before...
  3. file explorer has never been able to sort by size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer has never been able to sort by size: File explorer can only sort files by name, date, and authors. Any other option that is clicked type, size, tags, and titles sorts them by name instead of the clicked button. I specifically need to sort by size, I do not understand how that is not and never has been something...
  4. file explorer has never been able to sort by size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer has never been able to sort by size: File explorer can only sort files by name, date, and authors. Any other option that is clicked type, size, tags, and titles sorts them by name instead of the clicked button. I specifically need to sort by size, I do not understand how that is not and never has been something...
  5. file explorer has never been able to sort by size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Files & personalization have been sort of wiped.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files & personalization have been sort of wiped.: When I logged on this morning, it was to find that all of my files had been removed, customizations and cookies had been erased down to the wallpaper. Onedrive was signed out. A little more digging and it seems that all of my applications are still on the computer and that...
  7. Have the 2004 issues been sorted out yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Have the 2004 issues been sorted out yet?: Hi guys, Ive been holding off installing version 2004 because the general feeling a few months ago was that it wasnt quite ready. I am at the point of doing a clean installation that Ive been putting off for a while. I have a 1909 flash drive that I created with the Media...
  8. Laptop has been screwed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop has been screwed: Okay, I'm really worried. Recently, I was fishing about and found one of my laptops from a couple of years ago. This was an Acer Aspire One Cloudbook with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. I wanted to wipe Windows off of it, as the Windows account connected to it was a business...
  9. Computer has been wiped

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer has been wiped: I had my computer in a pawn shop long stort short it was past due and the guy had to get into it because it was password protected. So he had it wiped.used a trial version of avast cool I thought. Now I bought the updated premium version of avast now I cant even get a...
  10. account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account has been disabled: hi, just bought a new dell with windows 10. During the point when you enter your new password and have to reenter the password the screen went haywire with flashing colours, it would not stop, so i turned the computer off. So i never got to set a password. So now when i...