Windows 10: This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this?

Discus and support This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GhostyBoi666 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GhostyBoi666, Apr 28, 2020.

1. This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this?

/u/GhostyBoi666, Apr 28, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 28, 2020
  4. This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this?

1. This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this? - Similar Threads - has been updating

2. Whybi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whybi: Why is windows 11 popping up on my cellphone screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whybi/a586814c-1f99-4883-87f2-fbbf006fcf07
  3. Whybi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whybi: Why is windows 11 popping up on my cellphone screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whybi/a586814c-1f99-4883-87f2-fbbf006fcf07
  4. This has been going on for about 2 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This has been going on for about 2 hours.: It's stuck on 20% for about 2 hours. And what is this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-has-been-going-on-for-about-2-hours/4c76a954-4030-42c3-8ff5-546b08af52aa
  5. my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Goldreddit1356 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm9hbx/my_computer_has_been_doing_this_for_hours_and/
  6. My update has been on 100% for two hours

My update has been on 100% for two hours: Should I turn it off? It says not to but it’s been on that for so damn long. I got the windows update from 2004 to 20H2 from a windows support guy who suggested it to fix the audio issue I contacted Microsoft about (like the legit proper ones; not some random guy) and when I...
  7. This has been frustrating me for HOURS

This has been frustrating me for HOURS: [ATTACH] I have looked at every possible fucking solution and none of it works. I am trying to play sea of thieves from the windows store( I know big mistake there) but the fat issue is that every time I click the game I get the sea of thieves logo before it starts up then...
  8. Installation has been prepared for hours, what to do?

Installation has been prepared for hours, what to do?: I wanted to download Playstation remote Play on my Windows laptop, but when I opened the file, it said that the installation is being prepared. But nothing happened and I could not cancel the installation. I ask for help because it is really annoying. Installation wird seit...
  9. My Windows update has been stuck at %90 for hours

My Windows update has been stuck at %90 for hours: My windows pc started updating unexpectedly while i was using it, it was a but slow and the start and began to ramp up in speed, but as soon as it hit 90 percent, about 30 minutes into the update, it hasnt gone anywhere, the loading circle is moving so its not frozen, and i...
  10. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hotglue0303 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiz3vw/it_has_been_stuck_at_86_for_an_hour_is_this_normal/