Windows 10: this help site much worst than other sites

Discus and support this help site much worst than other sites in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this help site much worst than other sites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by helpcomputer111, Aug 7, 2022.

1. this help site much worst than other sites

this help site much worst than other sites

:)

helpcomputer111, Aug 7, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 7, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Secondary Harddrive Broke Need Serious Help!

Suggest you try the program I last listed. However, be prepared for the worst.

dalchina, Aug 7, 2022
  4. this help site much worst than other sites

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

this help site much worst than other sites

1. this help site much worst than other sites - Similar Threads - help site much

2. Help me please siting in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me please siting in.: My Alienware PC that is really old is stuck on automatic repair. It keeps rebooting none of my automatic repair options work not the start up repair, not the system, restore, not even resetting the PC works. What can I do?...
  3. Buying Windows from a site other than Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Windows from a site other than Microsoft: I am a user living in Iran and I wanted to buy Windows 11 from Microsoft, but I could not afford it.On the other hand, there are many sites in our country that have bought and sold Windows 10 or 11 from the Microsoft site, and they are cheaper than the price in Microsoft. I...
  4. Buying Windows from a site other than Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buying Windows from a site other than Microsoft: I am a user living in Iran and I wanted to buy Windows 11 from Microsoft, but I could not afford it.On the other hand, there are many sites in our country that have bought and sold Windows 10 or 11 from the Microsoft site, and they are cheaper than the price in Microsoft. I...
  5. Help with a banking site issue

Help with a banking site issue: Hello I'm having problems logging into my bank account, this has been a issue for several months already. I can put in the username but after that it gives me a black screen with the message <html><b>Your login request was unsuccessful, please try again</b></html> Same thing...
  6. this help site much worst than other sites

this help site much worst than other sites: this help site much worst than other sites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-help-site-much-worst-than-other-sites/412a4726-305a-40f4-b35a-106a82b873bf
  7. Need Help Accessing A Site...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Help Accessing A Site...: I have an error every time I try to access my school website. All other websites are fine to load, but this one just started with the problem this past weekend. It take a minute to load then I get the black screen that says, can not connect to site..Timed Out...Have called...
  8. Uploading photos to Facebook and other sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading photos to Facebook and other sites: After the most recent Edge update when I try to upload a photo to any site clicking the "browse" or "choose file" box brings up a list of location options instead of going directly to "photos" thumbnails. I am unable to upload a photo....
  9. valid microsoft help site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    valid microsoft help site: phone number 1-888-886-3810 a valid Microsoft help site to eliminate hacking and malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/valid-microsoft-help-site/a8792bf2-6fdf-4372-9204-3ba1d160f5e2"
  10. Can't always log into other sites

in Browsers and Email
    Can't always log into other sites: Two examples: 1. My bank and 2. My Kroger pharmacy. I can open the sites, type in my ID and password and the original screen pops back up asking me to log in. I went over to the Google browser and was able to get in with no problem. This has started only after installing...