Windows 10: This icon pops up on my screen constantly. How to stop it?

Discus and support This icon pops up on my screen constantly. How to stop it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Braveson [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Braveson, Oct 29, 2019.

1. This icon pops up on my screen constantly. How to stop it?

/u/Braveson, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Help to stop windows 10 search box constantly popping up

Try here:

This icon pops up on my screen constantly. How to stop it? [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 29, 2019
  3. JulieK101 Win User
    On screen keyboard pops-up at boot and desktop icon cannot be adjust

Vanessa,

Thank you so much for trying to help with a few of my problems. I have tried the steps you listed above and the keyboard is turned to off but it still continues to appear when I restart the computer and the Auto Arrange Icons is not checked but the icons
    continue to move to the middle of my screen.

Do you have any other suggestions for these issues and with my McAfee?

JulieK101, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Massec Win User

This icon pops up on my screen constantly. How to stop it?

Task View Like Screen Constantly Pops Up

The screen shown below keeps constantly popping up on my computer interupting whatever program was running. This happens even if there is no mouse or keyboard movement. The blank windows shown open up windows apps such as the store, news or sport. I don't know what this screen is called and google is not been my friend. Please can someone tell me how to switch it off?

Cheers

This icon pops up on my screen constantly. How to stop it? [​IMG]

Massec, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

This icon pops up on my screen constantly. How to stop it?

1. This icon pops up on my screen constantly. How to stop it? - Similar Threads - icon pops screen

2. How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups in windows 11: whenever I am playing game or doing my work Cortana is randomly popping up with opening it this was not the case in windows 10 after I upgraded to windows 11 this started happening, please fix this annoying thing, this is interrupting my game play and my work too, the quality...
  3. How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups in windows 11: whenever I am playing game or doing my work Cortana is randomly popping up with opening it this was not the case in windows 10 after I upgraded to windows 11 this started happening, please fix this annoying thing, this is interrupting my game play and my work too, the quality...
  4. Cortana constantly popping up

in Cortana
    Cortana constantly popping up: hello my laptop is running windows 10 and out of no where a box keeps popping up for Cortana. i am sick of it constantly popping up. i signed in thinking this would stop it but has not. i am at my wits ends to sort it. doesnt anyone know how to stop when your not clicking...
  5. How to stop Edge pop up ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop Edge pop up ?: So this thing happen daily on windows 10 ,edge browser random open window with some pictures,I want stop this or I will need delete edge submitted by /u/dontclickxo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg0jcf/how_to_stop_edge_pop_up/
  6. How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups

in Cortana
    How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups: Can someone help me stop Cortana from constantly popping up while i use my laptop? It's getting to the point that I want to throw the laptop out the window in frustration. These interruptions are random and make getting my tasks done nearly impossible. I now DREAD using my...
  7. how to stop pop ups on the bottom right of my screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop pop ups on the bottom right of my screen?: How do I stop pop ups on the bottom right hand side of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-pop-ups-on-the-bottom-right-of-my/76bc0c7c-85e1-4526-af5d-36bda6d32607
  8. How to stop Microsoft pop up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop Microsoft pop up?: Hi! I am trying to figure out how to stop a pop up that keeps showing up on my laptop almost everytime I log on. It is a full screen stating "Important updates needed!"... After Oct. 10, 2017, Microsoft will no longer support my version of Windows 10 & my PC won't receive...
  9. how to stop the annoying pop ups on right side of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop the annoying pop ups on right side of my screen: pop ups from everywhere and tons from google keep annoying me by coming up on right side of screen how to siable them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/howtostoptheannoyingpopupsonrightsideofmyscreen/7f8a3cfb-d637-4425-831d-d59bba9a60c4
  10. How to stop Edge pop up

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Edge pop up: Every time I open Edge in Windows 10 I get a pop up just under my bookmarks tool bar asking if I want to download an app to install Edge on my Andriod or I phone. I keep saying "No", but the pop up keeps coming up. Is there a way to stop this? I have Firefox also, and my home...