Windows 10: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at...

Discus and support This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I encountered a serious issue with my computer today. While I was working, my computer suddenly restarted and displayed a blue screen. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammadh Aanish, May 23, 2023.

1. This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at...

Hello,I encountered a serious issue with my computer today. While I was working, my computer suddenly restarted and displayed a blue screen. I'm extremely worried because I had a similar problem in the past where my hard disk failed, resulting in the loss of all my important files. I don't want to go through that again, so I'm reaching out for urgent assistance to identify and fix the underlying problem.I used a software called "WhoCrashed" to gather some information about the bug, but I'm not sure how to interpret it or find the solution on my own.Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled

:)

Muhammadh Aanish, May 23, 2023
  2. TehSoM Win User

Kernel Mode Driver error

Hi all,

I've been using ATITool for a while now, and it was phenominal. However, the other day I ran into a virus, and had to reinstall my OS (Windows XP Pro 32-bit). After I ran automatic updates, installed all the latest drivers, and etc., I now get the error "The Kernel Mode Driver does not seem to be working." I'm running on XP32-bit, as should be fully updated thanks to automatic updates. I don't know what the problem is. Does anyone know what is going on? And for that matter, what is the Kernel Mode Driver?

TehSoM, May 23, 2023
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Surface Pro Kernel Memory Dump When It Turn On Every time!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As the dump file is kernel memory dump file. Please note that it records only the kernel memory. This speeds up the process of recording information in a log when your computer stops unexpectedly. You must have a pagefile large enough to accommodate
    your kernel memory. The page file must be on the boot volume. Otherwise, a memory dump cannot be created. Before we provide any suggestions, I would like to confirm few things:

1. Could you please elaborate the statement: I got a very strange thing my Surface Pro Memory Dump when I turn on it everytime, but It don't happen if I just reboot after turn on?
    2. Are you getting blue screen while booting or while using Windows?
    3. Which version of Windows 10 are you using?

Meanwhile you can try the steps provided in the article: Bug
    Check 0x9F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    (based on the dump files analyzation).

We await your reply.

Regards,

Naresh_K, May 23, 2023
  4. Jakob.j Win User

This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at...

Kernel mode driver problem

It still doesnt work. It gives me the very same error. Anyone know what a Kernel Mode Driver is? Because this seems to be the problem

Jakob.j, May 23, 2023
Thema:

This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at...

1. This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at... - Similar Threads - indicates Microsoft kernel

2. Does User Mode Driver have to be signed by Microsoft like Kernel Mode Drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does User Mode Driver have to be signed by Microsoft like Kernel Mode Drivers?: Does User Mode DriverUMD have to be signed by Microsoft like Kernel Mode Drivers or i can sign UMD with just an EV certificate to install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-user-mode-driver-have-to-be-signed-by/0fd7e22e-ab74-4fcb-828f-04d3c9a47ef6
  3. Does User Mode Driver have to be signed by Microsoft like Kernel Mode Drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does User Mode Driver have to be signed by Microsoft like Kernel Mode Drivers?: Does User Mode DriverUMD have to be signed by Microsoft like Kernel Mode Drivers or i can sign UMD with just an EV certificate to install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-user-mode-driver-have-to-be-signed-by/0fd7e22e-ab74-4fcb-828f-04d3c9a47ef6
  4. Memory issues indicating virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory issues indicating virus?: I have a laptop that has the same memory as my old laptop. It has about half the MB running according to task manager overall, but this is taking up more of its memory. Does this indicate that there are programs running that aren't showing up?I did accidentally download a...
  5. Memory issues indicating virus?

Memory issues indicating virus?: I have a laptop that has the same memory as my old laptop. It has about half the MB running according to task manager overall, but this is taking up more of its memory. Does this indicate that there are programs running that aren't showing up?I did accidentally download a...
  6. This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at...: Hello,I encountered a serious issue with my computer today. While I was working, my computer suddenly restarted and displayed a blue screen. I'm extremely worried because I had a similar problem in the past where my hard disk failed, resulting in the loss of all my important...
  7. This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at...

This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at...: Hello,I encountered a serious issue with my computer today. While I was working, my computer suddenly restarted and displayed a blue screen. I'm extremely worried because I had a similar problem in the past where my hard disk failed, resulting in the loss of all my important...
  8. BSOD [kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD [kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too...: HI everybodyI know, a new system sometimes have bugs, this one is a bit annoyingI have an Asus vivobook TP410UARUpgraded to Win 11, without any troubles.I keep my system updated, no issues with drivers etc..I got BSOD, usually one time, most of the time on battery, when...
  9. BSOD [kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too...

BSOD [kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too...: HI everybodyI know, a new system sometimes have bugs, this one is a bit annoyingI have an Asus vivobook TP410UARUpgraded to Win 11, without any troubles.I keep my system updated, no issues with drivers etc..I got BSOD, usually one time, most of the time on battery, when...
  10. ACPI Kernel Mode Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ACPI Kernel Mode Driver: I just bought a brand new HP Envy All in One computer running Windows 10. When I start the computer I get an error saying "Can't Open Kernel Mode Driver". Once I click OK everything seems to run fine; however, I would like to find out how to fix this because there should...