Windows 10: This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you...

Discus and support This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i try to use the command msiexec /i this massage This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by inon.p, Dec 6, 2020.

1. inon.p Win User

This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you...

when i try to use the command msiexec /i this massage

This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.

i tried this

Step 1:
    Try to ensure that Windows Installer service is running.
    Go to Start and click on Control Panel.
    Go to Administrative Tools.
    Click on Services and scroll to Windows Installer.
    Double click to bring up the service.
    Check to see if the startup type is set to Manual.
    Service status is usually stopped. Try and start the Windows Installer service.

Step 2:
    Click Start, and in the start search box, type cmd.
    Then right click and select, ‘Run as Administrator’.
    At the command prompt, type:
    - Type msiexec.exe /unregister, and then press ENTER.
    - Type msiexec.exe /regserver, and then press ENTER.

Step 3:
    If that doesn't help, then let's run System File checker to see if you have any corrupted system files.
    Click Start
    Type: CMD, from the results, right click CMD
    Click 'Run as Administrator'.
    At the Command Prompt, type: sfc /scannow
    This will check for any integrity violations and fix any corrupted operating system files.
    Restart your system.

but without success

:)

inon.p, Dec 6, 2020

2. Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and that you can access it

Hi, While installing Java & MySQL and some other apps in windows 10, I am frequently getting this error: Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to
    verify that it is a valid windows installer package.

Kindly help me in resolving this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Kedarish Sajja

SajjaKedarish, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Unable to install iTunes; Error: The installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it.

*Original Title: iTunes and Windows 10

I have tried several times, unsuccessfully to install iTunes on my new laptop that has windows 10. Once the download is finished and I click to install, I get the following message:

"The installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package."

Any help would greatly be appreciated. I have tried the process several times, removing the download each time before trying again

Debbie B127, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Blaze767 Win User

This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you...

This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.

Hello! I've tried downloading Elgato Game Capture but it keeps giving me "
    • This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package."
    I

This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you... e5343940-62ad-44a8-8ed6-259a44ea062f?upload=true.png
    searched for articles and youtube videos but I can't find a proper solution!

Blaze767, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

1. This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you... - Similar Threads - installation package opened

2. how do i verify that my installation package exists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i verify that my installation package exists: computer is asking for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-verify-that-my-installation-package/b4a39963-bb18-4908-8d6e-d6164abcc815
  3. how do i verify that my installation package exists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i verify that my installation package exists: computer is asking for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-verify-that-my-installation-package/b4a39963-bb18-4908-8d6e-d6164abcc815
  4. how do i verify that my installation package exists

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. This installation package could not be opened in Sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This installation package could not be opened in Sandbox: I was really looking forward to using Windows Sandbox for testing the installers I generate as result of my build. Unfortunately, right off the bat ran into the "This installation package could not be opened …" error message. Have tried all of the options related to msi...
  6. This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you...: Hello! I've tried downloading Elgato Game Capture but it keeps giving me " This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package."...
  7. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Package could not be registered: Package could not be registered error when trying to open any office product. I have run sfc scan, dism, reset the photo app even though my photos are actually opening, and did a system restore. Its still giving me the same error....
  8. "This installation package could not be opened." error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This installation package could not be opened." error message: I am trying to install TI-Nspire CX Student Software, but everytime I go to run the installer, an error message pops up that reads, "This installation package could not be opened." I contacted Microsoft support because this has happened numerous times to other software, and I...
  9. Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and...: Hi, While installing Java & MySQL and some other apps in windows 10, I am frequently getting this error: Error: this installation package could not be opened. verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that it is a...
  10. Installing Dell Drivers: installation package could not be opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Dell Drivers: installation package could not be opened: Further to my thread regarding removing the crapware on my new Dell: https://www.tenforums.com/installatio...-crapware.html I've done a clean install, and want to install some drivers from the Dell web site. I've downloaded the files, but if I try to extract or install...