Windows 10: this is 3rd time my ms office apps disappeared after windows update, anybody else having...

Discus and support this is 3rd time my ms office apps disappeared after windows update, anybody else having... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have lost my ms office apps when windows updated, this is the 3rd time, please share a fix if you have encountered this? thanks much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chitocollins, Dec 14, 2018.

1. this is 3rd time my ms office apps disappeared after windows update, anybody else having...

I have lost my ms office apps when windows updated, this is the 3rd time, please share a fix if you have encountered this? thanks much

:)

chitocollins, Dec 14, 2018

2. My MS Office 2013 apps have disappeared

I still cannot find my MS Office 2013 apps to pin them to my start menu. I found a folder labeled MS Excel.exe, but it was empty. These were listed in my list of apps and I pinned Word and Excel to my start screen, but after the last Windows update they
    disappeared from the list of apps and from the start screen. The excel icon I had pinned to my task bar also was removed. I paid good money for this office suite and I should be able to use the apps without this hassle

RobertJulia, Dec 14, 2018
  3. My MS Office 2013 apps have disappeared

My start menu list of All Apps does not show any of my Microsoft Office 2013 apps, so the recommended link did not solve my problem.

I can start Excel because I opened an Excel file, right-clicked the icon on my task bar, and selected "Pin to taskbar," but I do not have an option to pin to start screen. These apps used to show up in my list of All Apps, but since the latest Windows 10
    update they do not show up. I had Excel and Word pinned to my start screen, but they also disappeared from that at the same time.

I want my Office 2013 apps to show up in my list of apps, so I can start them from there or can pin to my start screen.

RobertJulia, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

this is 3rd time my ms office apps disappeared after windows update, anybody else having...

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

this is 3rd time my ms office apps disappeared after windows update, anybody else having...

1. this is 3rd time my ms office apps disappeared after windows update, anybody else having... - Similar Threads - 3rd office apps

2. Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?: I have been trying to install my windows update and restart but every time I restart a message saying “undoing changes, no need to worry” pops up and the update doesn’t follow through. Anyone else having the same problem or knows a way to fix it?...
  3. Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?: I have been trying to install my windows update and restart but every time I restart a message saying “undoing changes, no need to worry” pops up and the update doesn’t follow through. Anyone else having the same problem or knows a way to fix it?...
  4. MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update: My MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after the last Windows 10 update. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-professional-office-suite-disappeared-after/41aa0477-b1dc-4a6a-a3e1-d46a966aa974
  5. MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update: My MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after the last Windows 10 update. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-professional-office-suite-disappeared-after/41aa0477-b1dc-4a6a-a3e1-d46a966aa974
  6. MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Does anybody else have this power?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody else have this power?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiJeL123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i35c9i/does_anybody_else_have_this_power/
  8. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?: [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance...
  9. Is anybody else having wifi issues?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anybody else having wifi issues?: My internet is solid on my other devices. However my computer isn't automatically connecting even though it is set to do so. I have tried 2 wifi adapters and both are having the same issue: I turn on my PC and (not always) I am connected at the log in screen. Then once I log...
  10. Anybody else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anybody else have this issue?: As I just added my last file and renamed it, other different files renamed themselves the same adding a 2, 3, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-else-have-this-issue/7670e915-9e05-4a0d-b637-37549a82636f"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms office disappears after windws update