Windows 10: This is a frequent problem I’ve had and I’m absolutely sick of it. Restarting doesn’t work...

Discus and support This is a frequent problem I’ve had and I’m absolutely sick of it. Restarting doesn’t work... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/floggingmolly79 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/floggingmolly79, May 16, 2022.

1. This is a frequent problem I’ve had and I’m absolutely sick of it. Restarting doesn’t work...

/u/floggingmolly79, May 16, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

This is a frequent problem I’ve had and I’m absolutely sick of it. Restarting doesn’t work... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 16, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

This is a frequent problem I’ve had and I’m absolutely sick of it. Restarting doesn’t work... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 16, 2022
  4. CyrrusV Win User

This is a frequent problem I’ve had and I’m absolutely sick of it. Restarting doesn’t work...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 16, 2022
Thema:

This is a frequent problem I’ve had and I’m absolutely sick of it. Restarting doesn’t work...

1. This is a frequent problem I’ve had and I’m absolutely sick of it. Restarting doesn’t work... - Similar Threads - frequent problem I’ve

2. I’ve had repeated blue screens and I’m not sure how to fix them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve had repeated blue screens and I’m not sure how to fix them.: I’ve had these issues for about a year and we’ve tried replacing the RAM,GPU and my SSD but I still have them.Down below is my mini dump fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a...
  3. I’ve had repeated blue screens and I’m not sure how to fix them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve had repeated blue screens and I’m not sure how to fix them.: I’ve had these issues for about a year and we’ve tried replacing the RAM,GPU and my SSD but I still have them.Down below is my mini dump fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a...
  4. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  5. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  6. I’ve tried restarting my pc and nothing is working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve tried restarting my pc and nothing is working: submitted by /u/are_youthere [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbdxhf/ive_tried_restarting_my_pc_and_nothing_is_working/
  7. Help? Airplane Mode is locked to on! I’ve tried restarting it but it doesn’t work!

Help? Airplane Mode is locked to on! I’ve tried restarting it but it doesn’t work!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eat_childhood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9iwo2/help_airplane_mode_is_locked_to_on_ive_tried/
  8. I’ve had enough of this OS

I’ve had enough of this OS: Every time. My PC has gone through 8 reinstalls of this OS due to really annoying bugs that you thing would be solved by now. The support is trash, as whenever they can’t solve the problem they tell me to reinstall. And every time I do so there is something else wrong with...
  9. My laptop frequently restarts itself while I’m on it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop frequently restarts itself while I’m on it.: My laptop will restart itself while I am on it. It’s not a blue screen, it just glitches to black and then restarts to my lock screen. This will happen at least once a day but has been happening more frequently. It’s not from overheating, I have changed my settings to not...
  10. Sick of It

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sick of It: I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as though MS has not been able to get it right since MsDoS 4.0 ... anyone remember the parity errors? Anyone remember all the...