Windows 10: This is a home PC and the only thing that i have downloaded recently is Teams. Why is it...

Discus and support This is a home PC and the only thing that i have downloaded recently is Teams. Why is it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiftedMule [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GiftedMule, Jan 15, 2021.

1. This is a home PC and the only thing that i have downloaded recently is Teams. Why is it...

/u/GiftedMule, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Jan 15, 2021
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jan 15, 2021
  4. This is a home PC and the only thing that i have downloaded recently is Teams. Why is it...

Why can't I download the new PC programme?

And your suggested second step........ well I past to my Outlook.com log in but when I clicked on the download button I was sent to a page which said:

This page can't be displayed

I wonder if there are too many things being changed at the same time resulting is mistakes being made?

Ruth_The New Mrs_France, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

This is a home PC and the only thing that i have downloaded recently is Teams. Why is it...

1. This is a home PC and the only thing that i have downloaded recently is Teams. Why is it... - Similar Threads - home thing downloaded

2. I have Lag in a lot of things I do on PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Lag in a lot of things I do on PC.: Hello, so I have a lot of lag on my pc, the problem is that when I do an speedtest it goes to 450MB of download and 150MB of upload and for example, when I play a game, I am with 0% packet loss, but ate 100 to 600 ping, and my fps are always at 180, and the hardware on my pc...
  3. I have Lag in a lot of things I do on PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Lag in a lot of things I do on PC.: Hello, so I have a lot of lag on my pc, the problem is that when I do an speedtest it goes to 450MB of download and 150MB of upload and for example, when I play a game, I am with 0% packet loss, but ate 100 to 600 ping, and my fps are always at 180, and the hardware on my pc...
  4. Storage says its nearly full despite having only a few things downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage says its nearly full despite having only a few things downloaded: As stated above, I just realized I had nearly no storage space available on my Alienware gaming laptop with 455 GB of storage. My friend asked me to download valorant and in order to make space for that, I ran the dell support assist full scan, manually ran storage sense, I...
  5. Storage says its nearly full despite having only a few things downloaded

Storage says its nearly full despite having only a few things downloaded: As stated above, I just realized I had nearly no storage space available on my Alienware gaming laptop with 455 GB of storage. My friend asked me to download valorant and in order to make space for that, I ran the dell support assist full scan, manually ran storage sense, I...
  6. I have downloaded numerous things that have disappeared within a couple of days???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have downloaded numerous things that have disappeared within a couple of days???: I am new to computer operations. I have downloaded some things to which I need to have access for an indefinite time into the future. Valuable things that I have downloaded have disappeared. What can I do? Is there an adjustment I can make somewhere? I have no idea how this...
  7. I have downloaded numerous things that have disappeared within a couple of days???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded numerous things that have disappeared within a couple of days???: I am new to computer operations. I have downloaded some things to which I need to have access for an indefinite time into the future. Valuable things that I have downloaded have disappeared. What can I do? Is there an adjustment I can make somewhere? I have no idea how this...
  8. I have downloaded numerous things that have disappeared within a couple of days???

9. Downloading things

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading things: So in my house i got a 100mb internet but when im downloading games or another things in my laptop they show that they're dowloading at 3-5mb , any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-things/7bf95898-435d-44df-8705-843c93a6757d
  10. Downloading things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading things: This is a minor gripe, but when I download something, the little circular bar at the bottom usually flashes as soon as its done. Now, sometimes it says whatever bytes/whatever bytes are fully downloaded, but it doesn't look like it finishes immediately. Does this affect...