Windows 10: This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot"

Discus and support This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm a windows 10 pro user and having an AMD A6 processor with AMD R4 graphics card. After a windows update my laptop was showing that "hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ankit Kashyap, Dec 9, 2020.

1. This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot"

I'm a windows 10 pro user and having an AMD A6 processor with AMD R4 graphics card.
    After a windows update my laptop was showing that "hardware settings have been changed and it needs a reboot". After this mylaptop is working slow and everything is like lagging a bit cursor sometimes take 2second delay to come in action along with other things as well.

But then again now I've reinstalled windows 10 again on my laptopbut still it showed that something has been changed in hardware settings and again the same problem goes on.

I think because of this new update in windows, it changes some hardware settings automatically and then the whole functioning and processing gets slower.

Please if anyone knows the solution to this problem, then please comment down below. I know this a problem of many windows users with AMD processors.

If there is any Microsoft technical member, then please help me in resolving this problem. It's urgent.

:)

Ankit Kashyap, Dec 9, 2020

2. Hardware settings chaged, reboot to

Hi Marko,

The issue you have encountered looks interesting. To help you resolve your concern about your hardware settings, we suggest that you check this

link
    and look for Zooli55's response. There are steps provided in the thread which you can also do on your device.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards.

PreciousLeb, Dec 9, 2020
  3. hardware settings have been changed need to reboot

Hi I run windows 10 64bit ASUS F555D

I keep error message on start up hardware settings have been changed need to reboot.

I applied the you tube solution of updating driver. Did not work. Tried winding back driver does not go back far enough. still get problem.

Driving me crazy. I am really non tech. Is there an dummy step by step solution out there>

Thanks

PHumphreys, Dec 9, 2020
  4. This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot"

Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect !!

Hi Devon,

To isolate your concern about the message you're getting, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Did you make any changes to your computer settings before this error popped up?
    • When exactly are you getting this?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run a full scan of antivirus and see if it will find any malicious items.

You can also run the
    Hardware and Devices
    Troubleshooter with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot"

1. This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot" - Similar Threads - serious problem Hardware

2. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  3. “Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    “Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to...: I got this window pop up whilst playing Minecraft Java Edition on a online server. The message has gotten me concerned as system messages probably aren’t meant to have “!!” after the message. I ran my anti virus “avg antivirus free” and it didn’t find anything and during the...
  4. Get Message "Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Get Message "Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these...: How To Solve 1. Press Window + R on your keyboard, then Enter 2. Type services.msc 3. Find services named AMD External Events Utility, then double click it. 4. Go to Startup Type and choose Disabled 5. Click Apply and OK Done I hope it can solve your problems....
  5. Your hardware settings have changed, Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...

in Windows 10 News
    Your hardware settings have changed, Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...: [ATTACH]If when your Windows 10 device boots and you receive the message “Your hardware […] This article Your hardware settings have changed, Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. BSOD Loop with "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please Reboot..."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Loop with "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please Reboot...": I had been getting the "Your hardware setting have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect" message for a couple of days but today I am getting a BSOD shortly after Windows starts and this is looping. I built this desktop with AsRock B450M Pro4...
  7. “Hardware settings changed please reboot...” message after clean install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Hardware settings changed please reboot...” message after clean install: I was forced to do a fresh install of Windows 10 because during updating AMD drivers, the computer just froze and I switched it off. On the next boot, everything seems fine. As soon as I open task manager, my laptop just hangs up again (CPU usage is seen as 100%). So I did a...
  8. "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...: I (again) get the message after my system was upgraded. This is an issue that has been around for many years. It has affected thousands, yet Microsoft is unable to address the issue. Either they have no interest, or the real concern is how such a "virus" can be place in the...
  9. "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...: I (again) get the message after my system was upgraded. This is an issue that has been around for many years. It has affected thousands, yet Microsoft is unable to address the issue. Either they have no interest, or the real concern is how such a "virus" can be place in the...
  10. Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot...: Hello, every time I restart my laptop, I get this annoying message: " Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect !! " no matter how many times I reboot. What's the cause, is there a fix or only a clean...