Windows 10: This is a snippet of what one of my emails became when I sent it a few minutes ago. Why did...

Discus and support This is a snippet of what one of my emails became when I sent it a few minutes ago. Why did... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeonShockz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NeonShockz, Feb 12, 2021.

1. This is a snippet of what one of my emails became when I sent it a few minutes ago. Why did...

/u/NeonShockz, Feb 12, 2021

2. Snippet Tool + Recycle Bin

Snippet Tool: I found it in my new machine loaded with Windows 10. The Snippet does what it is supposed to however when sending an email either with the snippet as an attachment or copied to the email; the email is lost in "cyberspace" & never shows up

I deleted Snippet on a suggestion from "Microsoft Community" but now can't find the Microsoft Snippet Tool download. I've seen plenty "knockoffs" but want the Microsoft version.

Recycle Bin: I cannot find it anywhere. I tried to load the icon to my tray, (I do know how) but it never showed up nor is it in the list of programmes. I don't believe it is loaded.

This is a new HP machine (ordered from HP) with Windows 10 so what's up?

PhillipBradbury, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Snippet Tool will snip but snip doesn't show up in a test email

I finally found Snippet Tool which was NOT in the "All Apps" list of programmes.

SO... 1) how do I "pin" Snippet to the All Apps list (& not just the start menu)

2) how can I get Snippet to send my snip as an email (either as an attachment or in the body)

PhillipBradbury, Feb 12, 2021
  4. RadCazz Win User

This is a snippet of what one of my emails became when I sent it a few minutes ago. Why did...

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

This is a snippet of what one of my emails became when I sent it a few minutes ago. Why did...

1. This is a snippet of what one of my emails became when I sent it a few minutes ago. Why did... - Similar Threads - snippet emails became

2. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you: I tried what you last suggested but it still doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-a-continue-of-my-post-a-few/570812ac-b11b-48be-8031-06670bb3fe47
  3. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you: I tried what you last suggested but it still doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-a-continue-of-my-post-a-few/570812ac-b11b-48be-8031-06670bb3fe47
  4. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there any way I can retried a long repirt that I did not save just a few minutes ago?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there any way I can retried a long repirt that I did not save just a few minutes ago?: I typed a long report and did not save it, by mistake, and I would like to know if there is any way I can retrieve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-i-can-retried-a-long-repirt-that/850a00c9-bc71-4715-bef5-178690961d59
  6. Why is my screen flickering every few minutes when watching youtube?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my screen flickering every few minutes when watching youtube?: 18 days ago, I bought an acer nitro 5 gaming laptop. first 16 days it was working fine, but now it isnt. when i watch youtube, the screen flickers every so often. i tried updating my graphics card drivers, but that didnt do anything. any help?...
  7. My computer updated a few weeks ago and this is what the desktop was like when it turned...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer updated a few weeks ago and this is what the desktop was like when it turned...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/brooksg99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhg0vj/my_computer_updated_a_few_weeks_ago_and_this_is/
  8. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!: Why are my sent emails not in the sent box? How do I fix this? I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off for this to work? No, they are not in the outbox either?...
  9. Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago: Forgot to clarify that it happens when I turn my PC on after being turned off during the night. Then I corrected the idle part where it no longer asks me for my password, I do not want to have to enter the password to one of my mail accounts, I want to be able to use the one...
  10. outlook.com / My Email Attachments folder disappeared a few days ago!

in Browsers and Email
    outlook.com / My Email Attachments folder disappeared a few days ago!: It's been nearly two years now since I read Brinks' article showing Microsoft's announcement of the introduction of the fabulous "Save to OneDrive". This was my Documents Menu: [img] and here it is now: [img] Might its disappearance have anything to do with the...