Windows 10: This is a very critical concern. I have tweeted Trump and passing this link too

Discus and support This is a very critical concern. I have tweeted Trump and passing this link too in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have been scammed, harassed and put into legal issues by a group of scammers. This started in 2013. I have reported this several times and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pillais86, May 20, 2020.

1. Pillais86 Win User

This is a very critical concern. I have tweeted Trump and passing this link too

Hi,

I have been scammed, harassed and put into legal issues by a group of scammers.

This started in 2013.

I have reported this several times and nothing happened. I put this to Trump's team now, so he has something good to do.

I'm talking about millions of dollars a day and billions of dollars a year loss.

Microsoft Tech Support scammers,

I managed to get 60 domains out from them.

There are several and many in other forms of scam.

If this is not taken seriously by Microsoft and is not taking action by contacting me, I will be going to the court and you will be answerable.

I have proofs of all my complaint where it was ignored by Microsoft.

This is being recorded as a proof too, if you delete it.

m i c r o s o f t a s k . c o m

m i c r o s o f t s u p p o r t . c c

w i n c h a t s u p p o r t . c o m

m s l i v e s u p p o r t c h a t . b l o g s p o t . c o m

o f f i c e o n l i n e c h a t . c o . u k

I have a list of thousands and I have the complete details of who owns it.

Please have a person contact me.

:)

Pillais86, May 20, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 20, 2020
  3. Beven Win User
    Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

I keep getting this error "Critical Structure Corruption" and can't seem to fix it.

It happens while I am busy on my laptop. Here are some of the steps I have tried so far to resolve this with no success.

1. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic = no problems so RAM looks good.
    2. Check The CPU with Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool = PASS all
    3. Drivers update, I used driver booster and did need to update 18 drivers but was able to update with no issues.
    4. Update software and drivers, well it was suggested that I update BlueStacks but the update failed, bluestacks mentioned that it might be an issue so as I do not use the tool I uninstalled the software altogether.
    5. Updated Windows, this I do regularly and automatically so no big updates were missed.
    6. Defragged the machine - system is optimized
    7. Ran anti-virus check and all's good
    8. Ran CCleaner

Now I might mention I'm not a super user, but I'm able to follow suggestions quite well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screenshot:

This is a very critical concern. I have tweeted Trump and passing this link too GD27Q.jpg

Beven, May 20, 2020
  4. astra2025 Win User

Nokia 500 I want an audible notification of new Tweets

Hi druggist61,

In order to receive a notification when you get a new tweet, please follow the simple steps below:

1) Download "Tweets60" from Nokia Store:

Windows Phone Games and Apps - Opera Mobile Store

2) Once the app is installed on your device, please open it and sign in.

3) In Tweets60 go to Options (the three horizontal lines at the bottom right hand corner of screen) > Settings and select the following settings:

• Refresh frequency > 2 minutes
    • Vibrating alert > Enabled
    • Tweet tone > for example "alarm 2"
    • Direct message tone > for example "alarm 2"
    Then send yourself a test tweet. The phone will sound when a new tweet arrives.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,

astra2025, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. This is a very critical concern. I have tweeted Trump and passing this link too - Similar Threads - very critical concern

2. I have seriously concerning login issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have seriously concerning login issue.: ***Title: Windows PIN Setup Issue*** **Need Assistance** Hello Community, I'm currently experiencing difficulties with setting up my Windows PIN. I find myself unable to reset the PIN, and therefore I am forced to stay out of my laptop. And the system is prompting me to reset...
  3. I have seriously concerning login issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have seriously concerning login issue.: ***Title: Windows PIN Setup Issue*** **Need Assistance** Hello Community, I'm currently experiencing difficulties with setting up my Windows PIN. I find myself unable to reset the PIN, and therefore I am forced to stay out of my laptop. And the system is prompting me to reset...
  4. I have seriously concerning login issue.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Hello, I have a very concerning question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have a very concerning question.: Alright so, I was trying to install Minecraft on my computer, but eventually I got the OpenGL Error. which I already know how to fix, but we are not here for that.Now, In order for me to fix the OpenGL error, I needed the OpenCL and OpenGL Compatibility App, however I needed...
  6. Hello, I have a very concerning question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have a very concerning question.: Alright so, I was trying to install Minecraft on my computer, but eventually I got the OpenGL Error. which I already know how to fix, but we are not here for that.Now, In order for me to fix the OpenGL error, I needed the OpenCL and OpenGL Compatibility App, however I needed...
  7. Hello, I have a very concerning question.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. very big concern

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    very big concern: i own a hp elitebook 840 g2 which had come pre installed with windows 8.1 and i downloaded show key plus and it successfully detetcted the key from the motherboard. i have noted it down. I wanted to re install windows for some reasons but when i download the media creation...
  9. the data area passed is too small

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the data area passed is too small: Issue 1. "the data area passed is too small" this error come when start system. this error continually coming any thing i do on system. [ATTACH] Issue 2. display automatically black for 2 seconds after 5-10 mins....
  10. Scheduled tweets and tweet drafts now available on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Scheduled tweets and tweet drafts now available on Twitter: Not quite ready to send that Tweet? Now on https://twitter.com you can save it as a draft or schedule it to send at a specific time –– all from the Tweet composer! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 157312