Windows 10: This is a welcome change!

Discus and support This is a welcome change! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/distearth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d2qsz1/this_is_a_welcome_change/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/distearth, Oct 29, 2019.

1. This is a welcome change!

/u/distearth, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 29, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue This is a welcome change! :p

cadaveca, Oct 29, 2019
  4. RealNeil Win User

This is a welcome change!

Advice needed on build for a teenager's first custom PC

Good list.

RealNeil, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

This is a welcome change!

1. This is a welcome change! - Similar Threads - welcome change

2. how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. i want to change the background that says welcome, AFTER i put in my password, NOT the background that shows up when i put in my password....
  3. how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?

how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-welcome-screen-not-the-lock/6b74d8ae-b411-42cd-8db9-478a4415f3c8
  4. Lock Screen/Welcome screen won't change

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen/Welcome screen won't change: Every single time i turn my computer on, i see this one picture, which i cannot change, even after changing the lock screen picture, which i can only see if i use Windows + L. if i set it to slideshow and select a folder it will still show this one picture in the preview even...
  5. HOW TO CHANGE NAME ON WELCOME SCREEN WINDOWS 10

HOW TO CHANGE NAME ON WELCOME SCREEN WINDOWS 10: Used my partner's computer to sign into Word Pad, this changed the name on my computer at the welcome screen, and also in my Microsoft account. Have fixed the name in my Microsoft Account, BUT HIS NAME STILL ON WELCOME SCREEN. Love him dearly would really like to have my own...
  6. How to change my Welcome Screen name, Windows 10 laptop.

How to change my Welcome Screen name, Windows 10 laptop.: I need to change my welcome screen name, I have found the same method many times which is not helpful to me. "Go to Control Panel, User accounts, Change your account name- type in new name - press change name." So I go to Control Panel - User accounts, from here there is...
  7. How to change Welcome/Please Wait Log On Text Message

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change Welcome/Please Wait Log On Text Message: does anyone know how to change the please wait message during logon screen? something like: Welcome Log On Text Message - Change - Windows 7 Help Forums Does changing winlogon.exe.mui on windows 10 work? or is this file signed? 133997
  8. How to Change Welcome Screen Background in Windows 10

How to Change Welcome Screen Background in Windows 10: I've been trying to change what I thought was my lock screen and I even have it set as such: [ATTACH] However, when I turn my computer on, I always have this (or sometimes is the lake/mountains scene): [IMG] The roses picture shown on my lock screen settings is what I...
  9. how to change my welcome screen picture. WHEN WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED IN WINDOWS 10.

how to change my welcome screen picture. WHEN WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED IN WINDOWS 10.: how to change my welcome screen picture when windows is not activated. reply me quickly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-to-change-my-welcome-screen-picture-when/39ed11a2-7aa1-49ca-9ac8-db9edae26def
  10. Automatically change welcome/lock screen background image at each boot

Automatically change welcome/lock screen background image at each boot: I am aware of the guide to change the lock screen background image, in fact I have a customized image. But is there a way to cycle through a folder images and change the lock screen image automatically? Perhaps using a batch file at every startup so it simply picks the next...