Windows 10: This is a welcome change!

Discus and support This is a welcome change! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/distearth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d2qsz1/this_is_a_welcome_change/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/distearth, Oct 29, 2019.

1. This is a welcome change!

/u/distearth, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 29, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue This is a welcome change! :p

cadaveca, Oct 29, 2019
  4. RealNeil Win User

This is a welcome change!

Advice needed on build for a teenager's first custom PC

Good list.

RealNeil, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

This is a welcome change!

1. This is a welcome change! - Similar Threads - welcome change

2. Welcome screen language changed and won’t update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen language changed and won’t update: Logging in today and the language on my welcome screen is no longer English. I tried changing it back via Control Panel -> Clock and Region -> Region -> Administrative -> Copy settngs -> Check the “Welcome screen and System Accounts” -> OK. Did a restart, but it still shows...
  3. Welcome screen language changed and won’t update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome screen language changed and won’t update: Logging in today and the language on my welcome screen is no longer English. I tried changing it back via Control Panel -> Clock and Region -> Region -> Administrative -> Copy settngs -> Check the “Welcome screen and System Accounts” -> OK. Did a restart, but it still shows...
  4. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change name on welcome screen?: My name on the welcome screen is User. I do not know how to change it! Does anyone know? I have already tried to edit my name and have changed it multiple times to see if that was it and it wasn't. Please help!...
  5. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change name on welcome screen?: My name on the welcome screen is User. I do not know how to change it! Does anyone know? I have already tried to edit my name and have changed it multiple times to see if that was it and it wasn't. Please help!...
  6. How to change name on welcome screen?

7. Windows 11 Welcome Screen changed language but all settings are correct! How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Welcome Screen changed language but all settings are correct! How to fix?: Hello! My copy of Windows has suddenly begun displaying the welcome screen in a different language, it looks Skandinavian. I have already followed the steps in threads such as this...
  8. Windows 11 Welcome Screen changed language but all settings are correct! How to fix?

Windows 11 Welcome Screen changed language but all settings are correct! How to fix?: Hello! My copy of Windows has suddenly begun displaying the welcome screen in a different language, it looks Skandinavian. I have already followed the steps in threads such as this...
  9. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?: Hi everyone,I need to take my laptop to a repair shop. Unfortunately I am unable to power it on due to battery issues and so I'm unsure whether the name and picture shown in this profile will be reflected on the laptop that I'm wanting to get fixed.I own a Lenovo Ideapad...
  10. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?: Hi everyone,I need to take my laptop to a repair shop. Unfortunately I am unable to power it on due to battery issues and so I'm unsure whether the name and picture shown in this profile will be reflected on the laptop that I'm wanting to get fixed.I own a Lenovo Ideapad...