Windows 10: This is driving me completely out of my mind!!

Discus and support This is driving me completely out of my mind!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just started seeing this up from Win 7, can I get 7 back??? for some reason, whatever I have open, small boxes across the middle of the screen and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeCataline, Jul 3, 2021.

1. This is driving me completely out of my mind!!

I just started seeing this up from Win 7, can I get 7 back??? for some reason, whatever I have open, small boxes across the middle of the screen and I can't see what I am working on?? I have been all over this and I can't find out why it is doing it. there is no right click or left click to see where these small windows are coming from. I thought it might be from running mouse over the taskbar and that is not what I am doing!! though they are open programs, the only thing I can do it click on the window I am working on and they will disappear for a minute or so and they are right back!! Righ

:)

GeorgeCataline, Jul 3, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond This is driving me completely out of my mind!! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 3, 2021
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jul 3, 2021
  4. This is driving me completely out of my mind!!

little cat, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

This is driving me completely out of my mind!!

1. This is driving me completely out of my mind!! - Similar Threads - driving completely mind

2. My D drive completely went missin out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive completely went missin out of nowhere: Currently my D drive is nowhere to be found. I can find it in device managers as a hidden option. It gives out the error code 45Not plugged in correctlyI've tried the populer methods i found online but none of them worked. On the disk participation section it's listed as...
  3. My D drive completely went missin out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My D drive completely went missin out of nowhere: Currently my D drive is nowhere to be found. I can find it in device managers as a hidden option. It gives out the error code 45Not plugged in correctlyI've tried the populer methods i found online but none of them worked. On the disk participation section it's listed as...
  4. BitLocker Locked Me Out Of My Seagate Hard Drive!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Locked Me Out Of My Seagate Hard Drive!!!: Hi All,I am a wedding photographer desperately looking for help. I use a Seagate 2TB hard drive to house my RAW files in one place before editing. Luckily I have them backed up and also on the SD cards but recently when I plugged in this particular hard-drive into my PC I got...
  5. BitLocker Locked Me Out Of My Seagate Hard Drive!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Locked Me Out Of My Seagate Hard Drive!!!: Hi All,I am a wedding photographer desperately looking for help. I use a Seagate 2TB hard drive to house my RAW files in one place before editing. Luckily I have them backed up and also on the SD cards but recently when I plugged in this particular hard-drive into my PC I got...
  6. BitLocker Locked Me Out Of My Seagate Hard Drive!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. EDIT: Never mind~!! I got it figured out :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EDIT: Never mind~!! I got it figured out :: EDIT: As it turns out my neighbor's dad arrived from out of town just before sunrise and was looking for internet. Whew! I still went ahead and changed my router name and password. Thanks, community~for being here to help us novices! Best to you! Hi! Someone tried to get into...
  8. Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.: I have a lot of things open at once and some how windows will just randomly cascade. I NEVER want them to cascade again. Is there a way to just deleted the whole idea from my computer? (The whole right click task bar and uncheck it does nothing ever, sometimes a ctrl z will...
  9. Does anyone mind helping me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anyone mind helping me?: Okay so Thursday I got this windows 10 desktop right? So every game I played like games that were full pixels didnt work and were veeeery slow..My windows 7 laptop played them better than this..I reset my computer hoping it would help I asked a few other times before this for...
  10. Windows is completely spazzing out on me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is completely spazzing out on me: So, for some reason, I can't seem to open anything on my PC now. The Action Center and Settings crash when I try to use them, trying to open the system tray straight up black-screens my computer, and if I try to run the cmd prompt as administrator, I get this stupid "This app...