Windows 10: This is driving me NUTS. Somehow my fonts on all of my browsers (Chrome, firefox, IE) got...

Discus and support This is driving me NUTS. Somehow my fonts on all of my browsers (Chrome, firefox, IE) got... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ninamarie8253 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ninamarie8253, Jul 23, 2020.

1. This is driving me NUTS. Somehow my fonts on all of my browsers (Chrome, firefox, IE) got...

/u/ninamarie8253, Jul 23, 2020
  2. cheesy999 Win User

Google Chrome Overtakes Mozilla Firefox in Browser Market-share: StatCounter

That's why i started using chrome a while ago, i know there is always an extension to do something in Firefox, but at the end of the day i prefer it if the browser just happens to include these features.

There are other things that pushed me to chrome as well
    • Firefox 4-6 were full of bugs
    • The add-ons have to be updated manually in firefox
    • Google chrome will synchronise every single setting in the browser including the add-ons i have across all of my computers without a single add-on needed (to do the synchronisation of course, i still use them for other things)
    • Chrome works faster for me
    • Chrome has that brilliant start page
    • I could go on all day, there aren't any massive things Firefox is missing, it's all the small things it's missing that add up and make Google chrome better.

cheesy999, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Naito Win User
    Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

Not that IE is my main browser (Firefox is), but Adblock Plus is available for IE now. Alternatively you can use custom Tracking Protection lists to perform a similar function. Personally, I find IE very good, but Firefox is slightly better for my use (also it's a habit). In my own personal testing, Chrome used twice memory of Firefox with exactly the same tabs open (due to the way it manages processes). Some people have experienced many issues with Firefox, but I rarely ever do.

Naito, Jul 30, 2020
  4. This is driving me NUTS. Somehow my fonts on all of my browsers (Chrome, firefox, IE) got...

Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

My browser history goes Mosaic > Netscape > Ie > Firefox > Opera > Chrome

IE was brief because of security issues. Firefox was customized how I wanted but often had extension problems or crashes. Opera was good at first then sluggish and lacked compatibility. Chrome has it's quirks, but has given me the best overall experience.

newconroer, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

This is driving me NUTS. Somehow my fonts on all of my browsers (Chrome, firefox, IE) got...

1. This is driving me NUTS. Somehow my fonts on all of my browsers (Chrome, firefox, IE) got... - Similar Threads - driving NUTS Somehow

2. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  3. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  4. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.: See this screenshot I took. This has been happening on some websites, but not every one. I've been trying to mess with different font settings but no luck so far. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I'm on Windows 10 and everything is up to date....
  6. Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.: See this screenshot I took. This has been happening on some websites, but not every one. I've been trying to mess with different font settings but no luck so far. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I'm on Windows 10 and everything is up to date....
  7. Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Every Chrome-Based Browser Lags for a Few Seconds...Driving Me Nuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every Chrome-Based Browser Lags for a Few Seconds...Driving Me Nuts: Ok so...first week as a Windows PC owner [been on Macs for 14 years]. Everything is going smoothly enough, except this one nagging issue. Everything that runs Chromium browsers [so for me, this has been Chrome, Edge, Slack, Steam] lags when I load a new page. Not always, but...
  9. this is driving me nuts!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this is driving me nuts!: so here is the thing couple days ago i left my laptop for 1 hour with my cousin (12 year old) who had his little 4 year old brother with him,i didnt trust him with my laptop but family forced me to atleast give them a bit of fun i went outside and after an hour i cameback...
  10. all these BSODs are driving me nuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all these BSODs are driving me nuts: Hello, I'm getting very frequent BSOD's, and up to now have not been able to get to the root of the problem. The software I'm using to analyse the dumps says it's not a hardware problem. My impression is that usually the BSOD occurs on waking up from hibernation. The usual...