Windows 10: This is getting frustrating!

Discus and support This is getting frustrating! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So recently, my windows decided to forget that it had been activated fro over a year and I had to do a reset, deleting everything and returnig my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Basel Alaa, Jun 21, 2019.

1. This is getting frustrating!

So recently, my windows decided to forget that it had been activated fro over a year and I had to do a reset, deleting everything and returnig my laptop to it's factory state, but now after two or three resets and one fresh install(all fro the very same reason mentioned above) it still asks to be activated.

Now it only shows me a blank activation tab in the settings app or simply crashes. This is getting frustrating! 31178e83-b2fb-431e-a492-7c527e3a63f9?upload=true.png

:)

Basel Alaa, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 21, 2019
  4. This is getting frustrating!

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

This is getting frustrating!

1. This is getting frustrating! - Similar Threads - getting frustrating

2. Can't get to Amazon usinf Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Can't get to Amazon usinf Edge Browser: I can get to every other web site except Amazon. I deleted my browser history and cookies. Here's the error message I get.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-amazon-usinf-edge-browser/c6f3908a-0cf8-4a37-afbc-1157259c4e70"
  3. Windows 10 will get a more polished Bluetooth pairing experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will get a more polished Bluetooth pairing experience: Previous Windows releases come with a simple Bluetooth pairing process that requires us to enter a pairing code after scanning the device. Windows 10 April 2018 Update introduced ‘Swift Pair’, a much smoother Bluetooth experience that turned multiple pairing steps into a...
  4. getting error loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    getting error loading: keep getting "error loading type library/DLL. error code: 0x80029c4a what can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/getting-error-loading/d4767f47-be8d-496d-ac5b-2ef404253023
  5. Getting a message at Start-up and through out session. Don't know how to make it stop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a message at Start-up and through out session. Don't know how to make it stop.: Hello, I could use some help, please. I am attaching a snip-it picture of the message I have gotten since I removed MS Office. It was using a lot of space. The error does not occur when I am trying to send a message (as the error eludes to. I only use Gmail for my mail...
  6. Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to...: Getting pop up screen b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen says to update. Computer is updated. What should I do? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-getting-pop-up-screens-b2r-systems-erricu/02f92abc-5798-4182-a7bb-78f8359c9929"
  7. Keep getting blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screens: Hello, I keep getting blue screens for some reason and I'm not sure what exactly is the problem I hope someone would be able to help me. here are my Dumpfiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-blue-screens/1aeda9dd-95c2-41e2-9f8b-44f230e6e3a5
  8. How to get back the dark/colored Taskbar and Start Menu after v.1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get back the dark/colored Taskbar and Start Menu after v.1903: In Version 1903 they changed the default Light color mode to light grey, but this color can be changed by going into Settings > Personalization > Colors and changing the top dropdown menu labeled "Color" to Custom mode. Below that you must then change the Default Windows...
  9. Is there any help with Microsoft. Getting very frustrated. I want the date and time...

in Cortana
    Is there any help with Microsoft. Getting very frustrated. I want the date and time...: I want to have time and date displayed on my task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-help-with-microsoft-getting-very/9076c7a6-6804-4c14-8086-7400b0e693a7"
  10. i am getting message "windows will expire soon"please help me its soo frustrating,i took...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i am getting message "windows will expire soon"please help me its soo frustrating,i took...: [ATTACH]please help me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-message-windows-will-expire/4fd4c0c3-57da-41ac-a635-f178f3784dd3"