Windows 10: This is getting really retarded now. - 20H2 problem

Discus and support This is getting really retarded now. - 20H2 problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello so, i'm having a bit of a problem with 20h2, well, also directly hate towards Microsoft and how they've fucked Windows' development/releases.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ExDujected, Nov 29, 2020.

1. This is getting really retarded now. - 20H2 problem

hello

so, i'm having a bit of a problem with 20h2, well, also directly hate towards Microsoft and how they've fucked Windows' development/releases. but, the issues that I'm having, I'll be addressing that now:
    1st problem - and it has to do with Windows task manager and/or the resources that windows uses for my gpu, cpu, etc:
    My performance has dropped a lot - and I mean, games don't run slower, but Windows internally, that is slower, and this has not happened before i installed 20h2. windows really runs slower and uses a lot of my performance, into games, which indeed, will use my resources of specs, but, before 20h2, it was more balanced, meaning: if i played any game, and had a lot of shit opened (which i have normally, even before 20h2), the performance would be more balanced and all the resources in 1, would take about 25-60% of my resources, now, with 20h2, this goes from: 50%-100%, in 2 seconds. + i get slowdowns a lot cause of this, but before 20h2, i did NOT get slowdowns cuz of this reason.
    2nd problem or problem 1b - chrome issues: now that i have addressed the 1st problem, chrome glitches cause of this too, and one time, i tried to launch a game, and everything glitched out, and i got a bsod, cuz my resources were overloaded, i think.

now, these weren't really like help info, but they also are kind of, so, if someone can atleast give me mediacreationtool 2004, directly from microsoft, then i'd appreciate that.

thanks

submitted by /u/ExDujected
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ExDujected, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 29, 2020
  4. korngear Win User

This is getting really retarded now. - 20H2 problem

retarded application

Try to reinstall the **bleep** again. Then go to app man and try to get the retarded off.

korngear, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

This is getting really retarded now. - 20H2 problem

1. This is getting really retarded now. - 20H2 problem - Similar Threads - getting really retarded

2. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft, are you retarded?: I looked up razziness supremacy and it showed white supremacy. That is way off from what I was searching. Update the meanings for stuff please and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-are-you-retarded/0d3d556f-bb47-4888-a233-d6cb10f11225
  3. your service is retarded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your service is retarded: preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with...
  4. your service is retarded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your service is retarded: preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with...
  5. Defender is getting really horrible now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Defender is getting really horrible now: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/j2nf75y3luz81.gif Bruh I literally reset my laptop and it still won't stop memory leaking https://preview.redd.it/w9msnxz7luz81.png?width=782&format=png&auto=webp&s=7ce6d5e2bed9a6bc494b6bb960d7e0df99c1be15 submitted by...
  6. Windows Update 20h2 not really installing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 20h2 not really installing...: Good day! I wanted to install the 20h2 Update, because some networkfunktions doesn't seem to work without it. As I install the update, it says I need to restart to install it and I'm restarting... But for several hours, it was just a blackscreen while "downloading" the...
  7. Problem Getting 20H2 Installed

Problem Getting 20H2 Installed: Today my wife brought me her HP Envy laptop as I had asked her to let me know if she got the 20H2 update as I had a hard time getting it installed on my Omen Obelisk several weeks ago. So I look and there the 20H2 update was there waiting. So I clicked on download and...
  8. Why All The Problems Getting 20H2 Installed

Why All The Problems Getting 20H2 Installed: Today my wife brought me her HP Envy laptop as I had asked her to let me know if she got the 20H2 update as I had a hard time getting it installed on my Omen Obelisk several weeks ago. So I look and there the 20H2 update was there waiting. So I clicked on download and...
  9. **** retarded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    **** retarded: I bought this laptop simply to play a few games and browse the web. Why the hell do you need two email accounts, or one and a phone number just to get started? That's too much information Also why can I not delete most of the files on on here? I do not want Cortana or any...
  10. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft, are you retarded?: My mother have Sony Vaio Duo 11 and Microsoft FORCES an incompatible update (Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver), which drops down her notebook's brightness very low. So, I reinstall the update with the old one and it works, but HOWEVER I try to disable those stupid updates, it...