Windows 10: This Is Good For A Laugh!

Discus and support This Is Good For A Laugh! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was looking around for a solution to a grayed out power option in system icons and found a link to MajorGeeks, so I clicked on it, Knowing that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lance1, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Lance1 Win User

This Is Good For A Laugh!

I was looking around for a solution to a grayed out power option in system icons and found a link to MajorGeeks, so I clicked on it, Knowing that MajorGeeks is a trusted site, and BAM!! I got this! I actually laughed out loud! Thought it was funny as hell. I fell for folks that have no clue about the internet or computers in general may fall for such a scam. Anyway I thought you'd get a chuck'll over it.

:)

Lance1, Jan 24, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond This Is Good For A Laugh! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 24, 2021
  3. blkhogan Win User
    Congratulations to Our New Moderators

More people to add to my "stay away from" list. *Laugh :laugh: Congrats on the step up everyone. *Toast :toast:

blkhogan, Jan 24, 2021
  4. This Is Good For A Laugh!

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

This Is Good For A Laugh!

1. This Is Good For A Laugh! - Similar Threads - Laugh

2. Some weird noises like laughing appear randomly in my bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some weird noises like laughing appear randomly in my bluetooth headphones: Okay, so I got from my friend some random bluetooth airpods/headphones, the only thing i know it looks like it is made for phone. I am using Windows 10. Whenever I connect this headphones to my pc, some weird noises are sometimes there. It's like a laughing but without...
  3. Some weird noises like laughing appear randomly in my bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some weird noises like laughing appear randomly in my bluetooth headphones: Okay, so I got from my friend some random bluetooth airpods/headphones, the only thing i know it looks like it is made for phone. I am using Windows 10. Whenever I connect this headphones to my pc, some weird noises are sometimes there. It's like a laughing but without...
  4. Please Don't Laugh at This Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Please Don't Laugh at This Question: I have a new computer coming and I want to make a full backup of my files on a USB in case they get accidentally deleted or by some other unforeseen issue. It did google it, but some tell me you have to convert the particular USB to another format other than default. Someone...
  5. Audio devices uninstalled.. no sound..no luck. Please don't laugh.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio devices uninstalled.. no sound..no luck. Please don't laugh.: HideHistory is a scammers delight. I deleted all the addresses that began with H from the onset of the problem. I was left with one address I couldn't delete: Hnewswire.. Then I was told to delete anything I had downloaded from the time I started with historyhide. I...
  6. My settings is not laughing why

in Windows 10 Customization
    My settings is not laughing why: My settings is not laughing why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-is-not-laughing-why/dad1de7d-241c-4b6c-b074-739b06ae3428