Windows 10: This is my definition of sick! If you wanna know how, reply to this post...

Discus and support This is my definition of sick! If you wanna know how, reply to this post... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NishnNeilRock [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NishnNeilRock, Dec 1, 2021.

1. This is my definition of sick! If you wanna know how, reply to this post...

/u/NishnNeilRock, Dec 1, 2021

2. wanna know my username

wanna know my username

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

Abhas_kumar, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

This is my definition of sick! If you wanna know how, reply to this post...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

This is my definition of sick! If you wanna know how, reply to this post...

1. This is my definition of sick! If you wanna know how, reply to this post... - Similar Threads - definition sick wanna

2. Can you please properly display a reply to my post?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please properly display a reply to my post?: I started a thread on the Community Board and had several replies. One reply managed to go outside the text area and is a permanent feature on my screen. Can you please reinsert it to the proper parameters? Thanks....
  3. Can you please properly display a reply to my post?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you please properly display a reply to my post?: I started a thread on the Community Board and had several replies. One reply managed to go outside the text area and is a permanent feature on my screen. Can you please reinsert it to the proper parameters? Thanks....
  4. Can't Post Replies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Post Replies: Folks, I have three threads going, and for the last week I can't reply to any. I click Submit, and nothing happens.is anyone else on these forums reporting this issue? I talked with MS support and they said it's a known issue....
  5. Can't Post Replies

Can't Post Replies: Folks, I have three threads going, and for the last week I can't reply to any. I click Submit, and nothing happens.is anyone else on these forums reporting this issue? I talked with MS support and they said it's a known issue....
  6. Can't Post A Reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post A Reply: Trying to post an answer to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/safe-mode/0d2adfdf-dfe3-4d9a-b4e3-844e12dff5ccbut after I click submit nothing happens and the Submit button is greyed out.any ideas why?? I was posting earlier in the day....
  7. Reply to an earlier post

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reply to an earlier post: Hi gang, I recently posted a problem with a slow computer- an Acer Aspire z601.I had a reply from Igor instructing me to update Drivers and Bios from the Acer website. This I did but after selecting Save and Exit I now have the problem of getting to exit from the set-up...
  8. Not receiving replies to my posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Not receiving replies to my posts: For the last week or so I have not receive email when someone replies to my posts or threads I have subscribed to. Thank you. 129588
  9. Reply post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reply post: I posed a question about error code 45 and I got a post but when I click post reply, I don't know where to go on the site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reply-post/fb2a558f-d8e9-4d22-b554-7aadfaba4280
  10. How to reply to a post

How to reply to a post: I have an answer that WORKS for one of the questions in this Community. So, I JOINED by signing in with my Microsoft Account. The REPLY button still shows that I can't select it. (With a red circle with line through it.) How can I post this reply?...