Windows 10: This is my first time here...

Discus and support This is my first time here... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i just need help with finding everything that i have downloaded on my pc, not the downloaded tab, i mean everything. For example i pressed delete on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zohariko75, Jan 15, 2021.

1. This is my first time here...

So i just need help with finding everything that i have downloaded on my pc, not the downloaded tab, i mean everything. For example i pressed delete on discord (and cleaned the bin) but it is still active wtf. Also i downloaded pirated hl2 (ik ik bad crime whatever, the site was safe) and i am skeptical if it was really deleted. And one last thing, i don't have the search thingy at the bottom of my desktop.

submitted by /u/zohariko75
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zohariko75, Jan 15, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond This is my first time here... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 15, 2021
  3. [FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Zubasa Win User

This is my first time here...

Time for 890FX goodness.

Yup finally it is time to upgrade my mobo *Wink This is my first time here... ;)
    So the Choices are:
    • Asus Crosshair IV formula (avaliable)
      [*]MSI 890FXA-GD70 (not yet)
      [*]Gigabyte 890FX-UD5 (not yet)
      [*]Asrock 890FX extreme 3 (avaliable, great bang for the buck)
    Which of these boards is the shit? *Stick Out Tongue This is my first time here... :p
    I am also open for suggestions.

Zubasa, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

This is my first time here...

1. This is my first time here... - Similar Threads - here

2. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7931.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER792B.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\...
  3. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
  4. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete a thread here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a thread here?: I have a thread from a long time ago on here, on Microsoft communities.I want to delete that said thread due to privacy reasons.Previously there was no option to edit that thread as it was marked as answered. So I removed the thread as answered. And the Edit button appeared...
  6. How do I delete a thread here?

How do I delete a thread here?: I have a thread from a long time ago on here, on Microsoft communities.I want to delete that said thread due to privacy reasons.Previously there was no option to edit that thread as it was marked as answered. So I removed the thread as answered. And the Edit button appeared...
  7. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...: excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime Error 60:1096 please help, i cant install shareit on my microsoft surface...
  8. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...: excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime Error 60:1096 please help, i cant install shareit on my microsoft surface...
  9. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

10. what did I do wrong here?

what did I do wrong here?: I bought a new laptop which has it's own built in wifi connection obviously and speakers and mouse pad and that stuff because it's a laptop but without a software, tried to download windows from flash usb and iso file didn't buy one, I use a digital license but it doesn't...