Windows 10: This is my last chance

Discus and support This is my last chance in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help fixing my shimmering and flickering in game. I asked every subreddit and never get a answer back im stressed out at this point . Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OpCole, May 2, 2020.

1. /u/OpCole Win User

This is my last chance

I need help fixing my shimmering and flickering in game. I asked every subreddit and never get a answer back im stressed out at this point . Anyone know how to fix this? https://imgur.com/a/iN96guX

submitted by /u/OpCole
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OpCole, May 2, 2020

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink This is my last chance ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, May 2, 2020
  3. Ra97oR Win User
    Ra97oR, May 2, 2020
  4. This is my last chance

Windows 10 Mobile won't install some update. It continually loops back, displays a sad face and starts over again

Hi Rowena,

I'm home and have had a chance to work on my daughter's Lumia 640. I'm sorry, but your instructions aren't working. What's happening is:

• the Microsoft logo comes up
    • It goes black
    • It vibrates
    • it returns to step 1
    What do you suggest now?

Doctor-Who, May 2, 2020
Thema:

This is my last chance

1. This is my last chance - Similar Threads - last chance

2. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  3. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  4. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...: For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files 21.8GB attached image.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-the-last-two-months-i-am-trying-to-find-a-away/e486c836-adb0-4495-82b2-093499cfad9f
  6. For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...: For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files 21.8GB attached image.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-the-last-two-months-i-am-trying-to-find-a-away/e486c836-adb0-4495-82b2-093499cfad9f
  7. For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...: The error messages I have noted down are: SERVICE_SYSTEM_EXCEPTION/FAILURE - I don't recall exactly what this one saidIQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREKERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERRORWHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY The latter of these is...
  9. For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...: The error messages I have noted down are: SERVICE_SYSTEM_EXCEPTION/FAILURE - I don't recall exactly what this one saidIQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREKERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERRORWHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY The latter of these is...
  10. I didn't find out until last night by chance that my only laptop has been stuck on 1909 and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I didn't find out until last night by chance that my only laptop has been stuck on 1909 and...: It says "The Windows 10 May 2020 update is on its way. Once it's ready for your device, you'll see the update available on this page" in the settings - windows update page. Every time I press "check got updates" it has a green checkmark and says I'm up to date. The computer...