Windows 10: This is my own personal PC and I don't have a system admin. Why I'm I getting this popup?

Discus and support This is my own personal PC and I don't have a system admin. Why I'm I getting this popup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whatever_atk [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whatever_atk, Jan 17, 2020.

1. This is my own personal PC and I don't have a system admin. Why I'm I getting this popup?

/u/whatever_atk, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile

In this case, we strongly suggest that you create a new admin profile and disable the default profile. To do this, please follow these steps.

1.Insert the Windows 10 Release Preview Installation Disc and restart the computer (If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.) If you do not have a disc create one from this link on another
    computer:

2. Click on Repair your System.

3. Click on command prompt

4. Type the command below and press enter.

net user Administrator /active:yes

Restart the computer to login to admin account.

Note: Disable the built-in account after performing the troubleshooting using command:

net user administrator /active:no

Method 2:

Try creating new user account after enabling then admin account.

Follow the steps below:

• In search, type User Account.

• Select manage another account.

• Select Add a new user in this PC account.

• Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Jan 17, 2020
  4. This is my own personal PC and I don't have a system admin. Why I'm I getting this popup?

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

This is my own personal PC and I don't have a system admin. Why I'm I getting this popup?

1. This is my own personal PC and I don't have a system admin. Why I'm I getting this popup? - Similar Threads - own personal don't

2. Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?: Okay, I went through the Microsoft support ****. Which I should not have to in the first place. And anyone who says differently just don't even bother replying to this message. I saw some so-called Microsoft advisors doing that **** in my research.Okay, real simple. I have a...
  3. Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?: Okay, I went through the Microsoft support ****. Which I should not have to in the first place. And anyone who says differently just don't even bother replying to this message. I saw some so-called Microsoft advisors doing that **** in my research.Okay, real simple. I have a...
  4. Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer?: This is my personal laptop. I am the ONLY user who has ever had an account on this computer. How is it possible that I do not have sufficient privilege to uninstall a program that refuses to respond? [ATTACH]...
  5. I don't have admin..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have admin..: Is there a way to delete applications without admin perms on my computer? submitted by /u/UrM8Ash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikbrjk/i_dont_have_admin/
  6. Why Can't I disable it like before? It's my PC and I'm the admin. I don't want a trash...

Why Can't I disable it like before? It's my PC and I'm the admin. I don't want a trash...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xyno18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5bycm/why_cant_i_disable_it_like_before_its_my_pc_and/
  7. I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.: Things on my computer have been really weird lately. It started with it not wanting to install programs because it couldn't get access to the file locations of where it wanted to install. Now, I can't even run .msi files or even basic .exe files without it telling me that I...
  8. This is my own computer, why don't I have permission to access my OWN COMPUTER

This is my own computer, why don't I have permission to access my OWN COMPUTER: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TFK_001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epup53/this_is_my_own_computer_why_dont_i_have/
  9. I don't have access to my own files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have access to my own files: Whenever I try to save an edit of a .txt file, delete files, or move videos from one folder to another, a pop-up appears saying that I do not have permission to do that and to contact the owner or an administrator. I am the owner and admin. I've gone into the files'...
  10. I don't have the rights to write on system disk as admin..?

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't have the rights to write on system disk as admin..?: I disabled UAC & i'm using the only account on this system, which is admin. Yet i'm not allowed to write to C roots and being ask to write in many other places.. How do i disable that & i'm having admin rights ALL THE TIME while using my admin account..? EDIT: Ok so what i...