Windows 10: This is my personal computer, and I am attempting to clean it up. I do not want any...

Discus and support This is my personal computer, and I am attempting to clean it up. I do not want any... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is my personal computer, and has been for many years. I am attempting to clean it up after having been hacked, and wish to delete ALL the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by grey2, Jun 23, 2020.

1. grey2 Win User

This is my personal computer, and I am attempting to clean it up. I do not want any...

This is my personal computer, and has been for many years. I am attempting to clean it up after having been hacked, and wish to delete ALL the languages other than English. I would like to know specifically how to go about it, as I am totally

not computer literate. I have tried everything I find on line and nothing works. Thank you for your assistance.

:)

grey2, Jun 23, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jun 23, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 23, 2020
  4. This is my personal computer, and I am attempting to clean it up. I do not want any...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

This is my personal computer, and I am attempting to clean it up. I do not want any...

1. This is my personal computer, and I am attempting to clean it up. I do not want any... - Similar Threads - personal computer attempting

2. I am not a business my computer is Microsoft 10. I DO NOT WANT CO-PIOLOT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not a business my computer is Microsoft 10. I DO NOT WANT CO-PIOLOT.: I have no use for CO-PILOT. I did not have a choice you just installed it...GET IT OUT OF MY COMPUTER!!!I am also a VERY senior citizen. I do not use my computer enough to require this ridiculous programing....
  3. I am not a business my computer is Microsoft 10. I DO NOT WANT CO-PIOLOT.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not a business my computer is Microsoft 10. I DO NOT WANT CO-PIOLOT.: I have no use for CO-PILOT. I did not have a choice you just installed it...GET IT OUT OF MY COMPUTER!!!I am also a VERY senior citizen. I do not use my computer enough to require this ridiculous programing....
  4. I am not a business my computer is Microsoft 10. I DO NOT WANT CO-PIOLOT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. If I have a child Microsoft account but I want to set up a personal computer where I am an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have a child Microsoft account but I want to set up a personal computer where I am an...: My family has it set up where I am marked as a child so that I can have time restrictions set. I bought a new laptop and tried setting it up using the child account and it says I can’t use it because I don’t have time and neither requesting more time or manually adding any...
  6. If I have a child Microsoft account but I want to set up a personal computer where I am an...

If I have a child Microsoft account but I want to set up a personal computer where I am an...: My family has it set up where I am marked as a child so that I can have time restrictions set. I bought a new laptop and tried setting it up using the child account and it says I can’t use it because I don’t have time and neither requesting more time or manually adding any...
  7. How to clean computer of any personal info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clean computer of any personal info.: My 9 year old Win 10 desktop does not support Win 11. Only use for e-mail and web browsing.. Is there a simple and easy way for this Senior to get rid of any personal info floating around beforerecycling.? May treat my self to new Win 11 computer as a Xmas gift. Many thanks....
  8. How to clean computer of any personal info.

How to clean computer of any personal info.: My 9 year old Win 10 desktop does not support Win 11. Only use for e-mail and web browsing.. Is there a simple and easy way for this Senior to get rid of any personal info floating around beforerecycling.? May treat my self to new Win 11 computer as a Xmas gift. Many thanks....
  9. Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?: I want neither. I want a fix. I downloaded and put on USB that Microsoft thing designed for when you've got a BSOD or that BCD thing - when you're computer is in dire need of help. Lucky I did. Come home today and my computer is sitting there with a blue screen asking me...
  10. Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?: I want neither. I want a fix. I downloaded and put on USB that Microsoft thing designed for when you've got a BSOD or that BCD thing - when you're computer is in dire need of help. Lucky I did. Come home today and my computer is sitting there with a blue screen asking me...