Windows 10: This is not a question. If your Ethernet icon is gone in settings.

Discus and support This is not a question. If your Ethernet icon is gone in settings. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Umm... I don't know if this is the answer but mine was gone too. Open your settings then search "Ethernet" then you'll see "Find and fix with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ~LiLey~, Feb 19, 2021.

1. ~LiLey~ Win User

This is not a question. If your Ethernet icon is gone in settings.

Umm... I don't know if this is the answer but mine was gone too. Open your settings then search "Ethernet" then you'll see "Find and fix with your network adapter" click that then click "Next" then click select "Ethernet" then "Next then press "Try this repairs as an administrator" then click "Cancel" and your Ethernet icon is back in the settings. I have the same problem and all the other answers weren't working so I just made a way of my own. I wish this was helpful.

:)

~LiLey~, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

This is not a question. If your Ethernet icon is gone in settings.

1. This is not a question. If your Ethernet icon is gone in settings. - Similar Threads - question Ethernet icon

2. icons gone, settings not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icons gone, settings not working: hello. i was deleting a lot of fonts i didn’t want from regedit but i think i deleted too much and the icons are gone and settings, app search isn’t working some people suggested system restore but i never knew abt it so i don’t have a restore point can someone help me pls...
  3. icons gone, settings not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icons gone, settings not working: hello. i was deleting a lot of fonts i didn’t want from regedit but i think i deleted too much and the icons are gone and settings, app search isn’t working some people suggested system restore but i never knew abt it so i don’t have a restore point can someone help me pls...
  4. Start Menu Icons Settings, Spotify, etc. are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Icons Settings, Spotify, etc. are gone: Hello,ive changed a few graphic things to enable better frames in games, such as enable game mode, hardware-accelerated-gpu scheduling, focus assistant and the adjust the appearance and performance settings i already changed the appearance back to what windows recommends...
  5. Taskbar icons are gone and settings won’t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons are gone and settings won’t open: Hey guys,My computer updated and when I logged back in my taskbar was empty and when i tried Control + I, settings would just crash immediately. I’ve tried a few things. Tried restarting explorer and changing time and date but nothing has worked. Anyone have any other...
  6. Taskbar icons are gone and settings won’t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons are gone and settings won’t open: Hey guys,My computer updated and when I logged back in my taskbar was empty and when i tried Control + I, settings would just crash immediately. I’ve tried a few things. Tried restarting explorer and changing time and date but nothing has worked. Anyone have any other...
  7. Taskbar icons are gone and settings won’t open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Ethernet connection gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection gone: On Tuesday August 3rd there was a windows update. I installed and restarted my pc. Since that update I can no longer connect through my Ethernet connection and I have to use wifi in order to connect. I don't even have the option to select the connection in my system anymore.....
  9. Icons are gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons are gone: Idk why but my computer icons are gone in my taskbar could you please help me fix this. https://gyazo.com/021507abdbe1d42f89104c0f23fe88ab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-gone/d570cfa1-dd36-4e99-8896-fccbe179f3bc
  10. Ethernet connection question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection question: With Windows 7, There was a place to check if you wanted the computer to search for a Ethernt connection before connecting to wifi. I can't find that in W10, and am having difficulties getting the Ethernet connection to work. I am starting a new job and wireless is...