Windows 10: This is not a supported system. on E1705

Discus and support This is not a supported system. on E1705 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello world, I am having trouble installing Quickset on a old E1705. It says the following This is not an supported system. Setup cannot complete.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tornadosurvivor, May 28, 2018.

1. This is not a supported system. on E1705

Hello world,
    I am having trouble installing Quickset on a old E1705. It says the following

Is there a download link that supports win10 and for e1705?
    the laptop (e1705) has Windows 10 and 4gb of ram.
    Thanks
    BM *Smile

This is not a supported system. on E1705 [​IMG]

:)

tornadosurvivor, May 28, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 29, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 29, 2018
Thema:

This is not a supported system. on E1705

1. This is not a supported system. on E1705 - Similar Threads - supported system E1705

2. Windows 10 System Image Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 System Image Support?: With Microsoft no longer supporting System Image Backup Solution on older Windows 10 Versions. I was wondering if an expert could answer my question if newer versions of Windows 10 will also lose their System Image Backup in the later future? Should I image Backup with...
  3. Windows 10 System Image Support?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 System Image Support?: With Microsoft no longer supporting System Image Backup Solution on older Windows 10 Versions. I was wondering if an expert could answer my question if newer versions of Windows 10 will also lose their System Image Backup in the later future? Should I image Backup with...
  4. Bad System Config Support

Bad System Config Support: I currently have a Dell Desktop and was requested to perform an update. Once the update was done by computer will now not reboot up and goes into a blue screen that states "Bad System Config Support." I powered down and when i power back up I'm put into a loop that shows...
  5. The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system

in Windows 10 News
    The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system: [ATTACH]Some Windows users while attempting to install a program or a particular version of .NET Framework on their Windows 10 device might be stymied by the error message The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system. In this post, we will briefly explain why...
  6. Does My System Supports A2DP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does My System Supports A2DP: Hello all, How can I know if my laptop supports A2DP? [Original Title: A2DP] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-my-system-supports-a2dp/c39610df-9577-4d01-a2d6-8cd56139634a
  7. System Support Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Support Alert: Alert popped up, Error #Ox80072ee7. Malware alerted that following information is being stolen: Financial Data Facebook Logins Credit Card Details call for support 855-254-9372. I called, "William Roger" instructed to Run www.fastsupport.com I wasn't convinced...
  8. System Support Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Support Alert: Alert popped up, Error #Ox80072ee7. Malware alerted that following information is being stolen: Financial Data Facebook Logins Credit Card Details call for support 855-254-9372. I called, "William Roger" instructed to Run www.fastsupport.com I wasn't convinced...
  9. Old Dell 9400/E1705 Workhorse ATI x1400 Driver for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old Dell 9400/E1705 Workhorse ATI x1400 Driver for Windows 10: I've had the Dell Inspiron 9400 (E1705) for years, upgraded it to Win 7 Ultimate and the ATI x1400 driver with Mobility Modder to get full screen resolution functionality and better performance. Windows update showed the Win10 icon and I ran a compatibility test which...
  10. This version of the operating system is not supported

This version of the operating system is not supported: After upgrading from windows 7 home to windows 10 I got the following message "This version of the operating system is not supported" Anybody had this or know why I'm getting the message Forgot to say windows is showing as active 11756