Windows 10: This is not a Verified App alert

Discus and support This is not a Verified App alert in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10s pre installed. I am aware of the limitations of only being able to purchase microsoft verified apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidBaillie2, Jun 27, 2021.

1. This is not a Verified App alert

I have just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10s pre installed. I am aware of the limitations of only being able to purchase microsoft verified apps from the store and I am fine with this. However I keep getting this pop up alert and it does not close. The only way I can get rid of it is by restarting my laptop. Please note that this is happening when I am not using or attempting to install any apps whatsoever. I am not very good with computers but I am beginning to think that this might be a fault. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

DavidBaillie2, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Silas W. Win User
    Silas W., Jun 27, 2021
  4. This is not a Verified App alert

e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

This is not a Verified App alert

1. This is not a Verified App alert - Similar Threads - Verified App alert

2. VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT: i HAD AN ERROR MESSAGE ON MY COMPUTER AND WAS GIVEN A NUMBER TO CALL. I WANT TO VERIFY THE NUMBER WAS FROM MICROSOFT. 855-451-2951 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-phone-number-for-microsoft-alert/7aa37b77-d8e6-4b0f-98ba-46dcf3fba649
  3. VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT: i HAD AN ERROR MESSAGE ON MY COMPUTER AND WAS GIVEN A NUMBER TO CALL. I WANT TO VERIFY THE NUMBER WAS FROM MICROSOFT. 855-451-2951 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-phone-number-for-microsoft-alert/7aa37b77-d8e6-4b0f-98ba-46dcf3fba649
  4. VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. unable to download apps not verified by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to download apps not verified by Microsoft: Greetings, Upon running Windows 11, there seems to be no way to download apps such as Zoom. When attempting to do so, it prompts that the app is not verified by Microsoft and that you cannot download or run software without changing the option in settings. But when navigating...
  6. No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account: Since July's update I'm not receiving mail alerts anymore for my Outlook account when the Mail app is closed. The moment I open the app all alerts flows in. My Gmail account in the very same app is working fine.I'm using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2134What I tried:-...
  7. verified apps alert on turning on laptop

verified apps alert on turning on laptop: Recently purchased ASUS laptop running windows 10S keeps displaying verified apps alert and I have to click close about 20 times to get rid of it. This happens intermittently and even when there has been no app activity. It seems to be most common when I turn on the laptop....
  8. Alerts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alerts: Getting unwanted alerts while using Narrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alerts/e497528b-30a6-4806-a3c9-66a7eb35a276
  9. Nvidia Driver not a Microsoft-verified app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nvidia Driver not a Microsoft-verified app: When I tried to install latest Nvidia Driver 451.67which I downloaded from the official website Windows stated it is not a Microsoft-verified app. This never happened before with any app or drivers. I run the old driver installer and it run without the pop-up. So did other...
  10. Alerts !

Alerts !: What as gone wrong ? Since changing to the new Edge browser followed by the May 2020 update I have had various issues. First it was the Windows 10 Defragmenter which keeps showing "Never run" even after it has run. Now no alerts either to Windows Mailbox or Calendar and the...