Windows 10: this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK

Discus and support this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is this ever going to be resolved? I have literally applied every single possible option under the sun. I say this and people tell me to go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Oct 9, 2018.

1. this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK

Is this ever going to be resolved? I have literally applied every single possible option under the sun. I say this and people tell me to go to services.msc and turn on services. I did this already and then some and even more. Then people tell me it does work. Lies.

I click on network

i see my computers

i click on a computer

i see shares

click on share and get an error

then i get the troubleshooter

if i close the troubleshooter, i can not connect or open the share

if i let the troubleshooter run and it don't find anything, does the troubleshooter ever find anything? then close the trouble shooter
    i can get into my shares

i close the window

reopen the network

click on the same computer

click on the same share, it works!!!!

close the window

come back 5 6 7 or how many hours later

it dont work

or, or, or

i open the share, i am in the share, i click back to back, it dont work, cant find the hostname or something but i was just in the share!!! I click forward it works!!!!! I click back it works!!!!!

How does this signify it works at all? it dont

you all blame 1803, i dont know why

this has been going on since 7 and since day one of 10, back in july 2015, 3 years of dealing with this. I have made so many posts, not one of the 5,000 plus MVP's can help me.

and someone on here is sadly mistaken if they really believe MS is reading the feedback in the feedback hub because you think i am bad on here? I done stuff on the feedback that warrants arrest and i have done so so many times that i know for a fact no one is listening and i know for a fact MS does not care at all.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Oct 9, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 9, 2018
  4. this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK

1. this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK - Similar Threads - 38th post networking

2. My windows and network does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows and network does not work.: I have even completely factory reset my pc. Any Microsoft or windows apps I can’t download or interact with. I’ve reinstalled windows twice now. + when I run DISM to repair files it says corrupted and can be fixed but then the % stops going up after a while. Edit: I also...
  3. My windows and network does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows and network does not work.: I have even completely factory reset my pc. Any Microsoft or windows apps I can’t download or interact with. I’ve reinstalled windows twice now. + when I run DISM to repair files it says corrupted and can be fixed but then the % stops going up after a while. Edit: I also...
  4. My windows and network does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows networking does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows networking does not work: Windows networking does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-networking-does-not-work/00e9679e-dbfb-4eaa-82f1-9ea89be58c5f
  6. windows networking does not work

windows networking does not work: windows networking does not work it never has since day 1 not a me issue, it is a windows issue. networking in windows 10 does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-networking-does-not-work/09518156-9840-4432-9aa8-d13d63f43df5
  7. windows networking does not work

windows networking does not work: windows networking does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-networking-does-not-work/0b281a48-a425-4a89-a846-c4c9f81be586
  8. windows networking does not work

windows networking does not work: random computer, told no internet, go to look and there is no connection. I click on wifi and even though there dozens of wifi none is showing and all it says is turn wifi on manually or something. over a dozen different computers, different builds and different connections...
  9. third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post: 100% windows, not me. Has nothing to do with my network and I can not sign into the computer at all the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying...
  10. windows networking does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows networking does not work: windows networking does not work I tried every possible solution. Has nothing to do with recent update, been there since day one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-networking-does-not-work/9a0d1e2c-7566-4182-a08b-5171c5c3c810