Windows 10: This is probably my favourite lock screen image I've got so far, I love the constantly...

Discus and support This is probably my favourite lock screen image I've got so far, I love the constantly... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/swiftestcat [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/swiftestcat, Jan 27, 2020.

1. This is probably my favourite lock screen image I've got so far, I love the constantly...

/u/swiftestcat, Jan 27, 2020

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Jheuel Win User

This is probably my favourite lock screen image I've got so far, I love the constantly...

Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Jheuel, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

This is probably my favourite lock screen image I've got so far, I love the constantly...

1. This is probably my favourite lock screen image I've got so far, I love the constantly... - Similar Threads - probably favourite lock

2. How to stop BSOD, I got it twice so far

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop BSOD, I got it twice so far: So, I got 2 BSOD blue screen of death one as on 12/5 and one on 12/10 I can see event viewer but cant seem to figure out what's causing it can someone help me DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION...
  3. How to stop BSOD, I got it twice so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop BSOD, I got it twice so far: So, I got 2 BSOD blue screen of death one as on 12/5 and one on 12/10 I can see event viewer but cant seem to figure out what's causing it can someone help me DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION...
  4. How to stop BSOD, I got it twice so far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. For the love of all that is holy.... I've had it with these constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For the love of all that is holy.... I've had it with these constant BSOD errors: For years now I have been having issues with my laptop getting a BSOD. It's sometimes been different things, but most of the time it seems to be "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA." For the life of me I can't find anything online that actually helps with this issue. I've tried to...
  6. For the love of all that is holy.... I've had it with these constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For the love of all that is holy.... I've had it with these constant BSOD errors: For years now I have been having issues with my laptop getting a BSOD. It's sometimes been different things, but most of the time it seems to be "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA." For the life of me I can't find anything online that actually helps with this issue. I've tried to...
  7. I've now lost my Favourites folder on my Desktop screen. WIn10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've now lost my Favourites folder on my Desktop screen. WIn10: Noel Burgess (¡Firedog) has been hugely helpful with a similar problem HERE. He provided me with many dos codes (is that the right term?) such as the one below so that I could look for pictures. He did a similar one for missing documents. dir /s c:\*.jpg >...
  8. Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful: [ATTACH] StartIsBack was uninstalled (by a MicroSoft tech) to fix a locked up situation after an upgrade months ago. That's not a problem, but the constant "Compatability Assistant" messages are driving me crazy!!! How do I stop them before I actually lose my mind?...
  9. What I've observed so far.

in Windows 10 Support
    What I've observed so far.: Hi Yesterday I installed Windows 10 in a dual boot configuration with Windows 8. I turned off both Fast Boot and Secure Boot in the bios first and created a partition on my second hard drive. I installed from a DVD I created from the .ISO file. I had no issues with...
  10. Best error message I've encountered so far...

in Windows 10 Support
    Best error message I've encountered so far...: Thanks MS and Rockstar, really nice of you telling me what's wrong with my Windows. Oh wait, what's that running in the background? Is that Windows Media Player? No, that cannot be because you need it and it's clearly not there, otherwise you would not show me that cool and...