Windows 10: This is REALLY annoying - When recording with XBox GameBar on windows 10, the video ends up...

Discus and support This is REALLY annoying - When recording with XBox GameBar on windows 10, the video ends up... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Title. I've tested on numerous games, and the recording just looks too bright. Taking screenshots is okay, it's just capturing. I've already tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kokonachan, Feb 13, 2021.

1. This is REALLY annoying - When recording with XBox GameBar on windows 10, the video ends up...

Title. I've tested on numerous games, and the recording just looks too bright. Taking screenshots is okay, it's just capturing. I've already tried resetting and repairing Gamebar in settings, but it hasn't fixed it. Please help.

:)

Kokonachan, Feb 13, 2021
  2. JM1222 Win User

Xbox gamebar when recording

Xbox gamebar when recording, the records are so bright but it's really not. How can I fix that

JM1222, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      This is REALLY annoying - When recording with XBox GameBar on windows 10, the video ends up... 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 13, 2021
  4. This is REALLY annoying - When recording with XBox GameBar on windows 10, the video ends up...

Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

This is REALLY annoying - When recording with XBox GameBar on windows 10, the video ends up...

1. This is REALLY annoying - When recording with XBox GameBar on windows 10, the video ends up... - Similar Threads - REALLY annoying recording

2. Xbox Gamebar not recording full 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamebar not recording full 10 minutes: I've been trying to use Xbox gamebar to record clips after they happen, but it seems like ever since updating to Windows 11 my clips have been getting trimmed off the end. I hit "record past 10 minutes" and the clip comes out anywhere from 6 to 9 minutes long. The entire...
  3. Xbox Gamebar not recording full 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar not recording full 10 minutes: I've been trying to use Xbox gamebar to record clips after they happen, but it seems like ever since updating to Windows 11 my clips have been getting trimmed off the end. I hit "record past 10 minutes" and the clip comes out anywhere from 6 to 9 minutes long. The entire...
  4. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  5. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  6. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  8. Xbox gamebar when recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamebar when recording: Xbox gamebar when recording, the records are so bright but it's really not. How can I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamebar-when-recording/d2a3fcbe-1d58-4b5e-8935-c797b7d8bae7
  9. recording video with XBox Gamebar - video does not appear when playing on DVD player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recording video with XBox Gamebar - video does not appear when playing on DVD player: I recorded a wedding from youtube and saved in videos folder. I burned to a DVD and when I play back on a DVD player I get sound but no picture. If I play disk on another computer with Windows 10, everything plays correctly....
  10. xbox gamebar doesnt stop recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox gamebar doesnt stop recording: when i take a screen capture video in xbox game bar it works fine until i try to stop the capture it just doesnt work??? can i kill gamebar.exe in task manager or? submitted by /u/potato1234_x [link] [comments]...