Windows 10: This is really weird if true

Discus and support This is really weird if true in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Came across this in my emails today and am wondering if it a genuine thing or not? Microsofts New Linux Distro Is a Warning Shot at Red Hat Review Geek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Jul 22, 2021.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

This is really weird if true

Came across this in my emails today and am wondering if it a genuine thing or not? Microsofts New Linux Distro Is a Warning Shot at Red Hat Review Geek

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jul 22, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue This is really weird if true :p

cadaveca, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Font looking really weird

So i just reseted my pc yesterday and instaled all fy files again and this morning after i googled something for like 20 minutes the font looked really weird , take a look at this photo , any ideea how i can solve this ?
    This is really weird if true 28f98382-6aa6-4ec8-9a53-07d1145b5a16?upload=true.png

BotaAndrei, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Bansaku Win User

Weird Overclock

This is not weird in any way. 1600MHz idle is normal for i7 3770K, it's called Speed Step. The CPU will not stay at the max turbo speed or over clock unless under load.

Bansaku, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. This is really weird if true - Similar Threads - really weird true

2. Really weird wifi problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  3. Really weird wifi problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  4. Really weird wifi problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. A really weird problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A really weird problem: every time a new windows (or nvidia) update comes out if I'm playing a game it turns off my pc, then to turn it on again I have to turn off PSU with a little button on the back, plug the power cable out of the PSU plug it back again, it that order it doesn't work if I just...
  6. Really weird microphone problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really weird microphone problem: Hey guys, I need your help with the weirdest Realtek microphone problem I have had since a week or two. When I go to the microphone settings I can see the blue bar moving up and down meaning the microphone still detects sound. But since it is not working of course I...
  7. Windows is getting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is getting really weird: So one day when I downloaded Oracle VirtualBox and tried running it I got a blue screen, when restarting it always tells me "we can't sign into your account" even though I tried again and again. So I decided to reset it while keeping the personal files. And after restarting...
  8. Really weird microphone problem.

Really weird microphone problem.: Hey everybody, before I begin I want to mention that I am not a computer person, so if this is a really obvious fix I apologize! So today I booted up my computer to join a virtual class on Google Meet and it said that my microphone is muted by my system settings. I...
  9. Mouse being really weird.

Mouse being really weird.: As of recently, my mouse has been acting really weird. To put it short, whenever I try to scroll up/down, it does the opposite, almost cancelling out the main action, making it hard to scroll up or down. And even when I don't scroll and just try to click on a reddit post...
  10. Mouse feels really weird !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse feels really weird !: hello , first of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english second i have a problem since 2 days so im a competetive csgo player and i downloaded a game called need for speed after i downloaded that my mouse felt like gliding on ice and not being 1to1 precise so i was like ok...